5

-Jimins POV-

I climbed out of bed hearing a loud crash in the kitchen. I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my pocket and grabbed Yoongis bat. "Dont move or I'll blow your head off." I heard someone say as I froze. I turn to see two men behind. me. "Look here. This freak is pregnant. Gross." BAM! I fall to the floor. "P-please dont hurt my b-baby." I plead, but they ignore as they continue kicking me. I watched in horror as they lifted the bat laughing. "No.No. Stop it!!!" Wack. "NO!"

I shot up breathing hard to find I was in the hospital. "Oh no..no. Baby..baby please..." Just then the door opened and I saw Yoongi. "Jiminie? Baby shh. Your okay, Im here." He wrapped his arms around me as I continued crying. "The baby. Im sorry, I couldnt protect the baby." I say as I tried to speak but it came out messily. "What? No, the baby is fine. Theres no sign of injury to your stomach." What? Oh, it was a bad dream then. I hugged him tighter as he swayed us. "The baby is okay Yoongi?" I pulled away and see an expression that I couldnt read on Yoongis face. "Sweetheart, I recieved the best news this morning. We arent having just one child. We are having twins. A boy and a girl, and they are healthy. They werent hurt."

-Yoongis POV-
I watched Jimin as he seemed to have about ten million emotions running through his body. Twins This is so good for us!"Y-yoongi. Twins? Oh gosh, Im so happy." He wraps his arms tightly around me again. "You know, its getting close and we havent discussed what we wanted to name them yet Minnie." I say and I watch Jimins eyes widen. "Yeah we havent. And we only have 3 months until they are here." We spend the next hour talking about names and giggling over the silly names we created. Our attention was turned to the door when we saw the other guys come in.

"Hey Chim, hows the baby doing?" Namjoon says and me and Jimin exchange looks and I nod to him. "Well the twins are doing just fine." Jimin says with the biggest and cutest smile. "Twins!? Oh my. Thats great you two! Thought of any names yet?" Hoseok says. And we were telling them our name choices when suddenly we all clearly heard Taehyung say "I wonder if Jungkook can get pregnant." We turned to face him, completely aught off guard. "Tae? Anything you would like to share with the group?" Jin Hyung says teasingly. "N-no. Theres nothi- okay. Me and Kookie are together. A-and well. Hoseok is also with us." Taehyung says as he stares at the ground, and Hoseoks face turns a bright red. "A threesome relationship. Thats hot." Jimin says with a smirk.

I brought Jimin home from the hospital the next morning. "Baby, I was thinking for our daughter. How does Minji sound? Its your name but the letters are switched up." Jimin looks up and smiles before connected our lips. "I love it. Min Minji. Its perfect. Now, what about our son. I still like the idea of naming him after Tae or Hobi." Hmm. "How about Taeseok? Its a mixture of both their names." I suggested. "Min Taeseok. Its cute! Minji and Taeseok." Jimin giggles as I pull him closer allowing no space between us. "Sleep now Jimin. I love you." "I love you too baby." I connect our lips again and it soon turned heated but I gathered enough strength to pull away, pecking him before we both fall asleep.