8

-Yoongis POV-
I hope hes okay. Is he eating? Are the kids behaving for him? Im sorry Jiminie. Ive spent the last week on the couch in my studio or on Jungkooks bed at the dorm. I was cleaning up my blankets when there was a knock on my door. Its 9 AM, who is here this early? "Suga! Whats up man!?" Tony? The hell is he doing here. "Hey Tony." I said dryly. Its no secret that Tony has a thing for Jimin, he tried to make a pass at Jimin multiple times. I was present and Jimin was obviously in a relationship with me. He sat down with that ugly grin of his.

"Jimins a great liar Yoongi. He told me your both so happy and shit. But you never came to the apartment since I been there. And by the looks of it, its a perfect time to take him off your hands." He said with a smirk. "Listen Tony. I get that Jimin is gorgeous as hell and has a great personality. But he is mine. Walk away." I said hoping he would just pick up and go, but he had different things in mind. "Well, Im having dinner with him tonight. Who knows what might happen afterwards. It was great seeing you Suga." I grabbed at him and punched him. "Try your best! Jimins not a cheater. Leave Tony. Leave Korea before I beat the shit out of you." I opened the door and shoved him out.

-Jimins POV-
Im glad Tony is here, it makes Yoongis absence a bit easier. At least I have someone to talk to. "Hey Chim?" I looked up to see Tony standing in the doorway, I immediately looked away since he was just wearing a towel around his waist. "T-Tony go put clothes on. My daughter can see you." I say as I pushed him out. "And Tony. Dont look like that around me please." I say closing the door on him. I know he didnt mean any harm, but I cant stand the idea of having a half naked man that wasnt Yoongi be around me.

A few hours later Taehyung came over with Hoseok to take the kids to the studio with them while me and Tony hang out. "Need help?" Tony insisted on cooking tonight, so I wanted to feel useful. "You can dice the carrots if you want." Dice carrots? "Tony? What do you mean? I dont understand." He turned and guided me to the counter. I was taken by surprised when he pressed himself to me holding my hands to show me to to do it. "Just like that. Now you try." He said in a whisper against my ears. "Uh I-I excuse me." I practically ran to my room. I was about to call Yoongi to come over when Tony grabbed at my wrist turning me around. "Tony stop it."

"I want you Jimin." He pulled me towards him as I struggled to push him off, if only I was taller. "Ow please. I dont like you like that. I-I told you that already." He wouldnt stop, he ripped my shirt off pushing me on the bed. "Is this what you want Jimin? To be pleased? Yoongi isnt doing anything, let me help you. I can do it better." He whisepered in my ear leaving kisses on my neck. He was too strong for me, I tried to fight back. SLAP! I held my cheek.."Be a good slut and let me fuck you. The way you deserve to be fucked." "Get off me! I dont want this please!! Get out of my house!" I cried out. Yoongi help me..where are you? While Tony was distracted I dialed Yoongis number and turned the volume down. Please answer and hear me..I need you..

-Yoongis POV-
I was with Sunmi in my studio helping her with another song. "Im excited to hear how this all plays out. Its going to be great." I said to her. "Thanks I am too. So I was wondering, I heard your kids were here. May I meet them? I love kids." I nodded and lead her out. Minji and Taeseok were with some of our female staffs as Tae and Hobi were making out in the corner. Never asking them to babysit again. I gestured Sunmi to go ahead to the kids which she pratically ran over to them. I was going to join her when my phone rang.

I answered it because it was Jimin. "Hey Jim-" There was alot of weird sounds on the other end. And sounds of crying. "Come on Jimin. Let me show you how good I am. Im better then Yoongi. I can pleasure you more." I heard Tony say. That asshole. "Fuck! Just s-stop please!! I dont care how good you are!! Yoongi is b-." I was shocked by what I was hearing. SLAP! I heard slap sounds. "Shut up Jimin! Let me fuck you then you can decide!" SLAP! "Y-yoongi!! Save me please..." Tony was abusing him. I ran as fast as I could hoping I would get there before he rapes my baby.

I got to the apartment 10 minutes later. I opened the door quickly. "YOONGI!!" I heard Jimin scream loudly. I opened the room door and saw no one. "Yoongi cant save you. He wont come because he doesnt care about you." I heard Tony say. I looked over to see Tony enter our bathroom in the room. "Your hurting me!! Please!! A-ah YOONGI!" "He doesnt want you Jimin. He doesnt love y-" I swung the door open. "Guess again Bitch." I said throwing myself at him. I yanked him off of Jimin and pushed into our room. I punched him over and over again. "Yoongi stop." Jimin pulled me off of Tony allowing him to stand. Tony took one stop towards Jimin and immediately stood in front Jimin holding onto his waist. "If you dare touch MY Jimin again. I will kill you. Now get your shit and go back to California. NOW!"

I watched him grab his stuff and left quickly. I went and locked the door and watched him call a cab out the window. "Yoongi?" I heard Jimin call from the room. I walked over and found him curled up on the bed. "Jimin Im so sorry." I laid next to him and pull him to lay on top of me. "Why are you apologizing? I should be saying sorry t-" "Baby, you were nearly raped. Dont you dare apologize to me. You tried to fight him, you were brave. Im just sorry I didnt get here earlier." I wrapped my arms around tightly, drawing circles on his back. "T-thank you for saving me. I knew you would answer your phone." He said as he nuzzled his face into my neck.

Everything was perfect. But then I remembered our kids. "Shit, the kids." I reached for my phone but Jimin stopped me. "They are with Taehyung and Hoseok. I told them to bring them to the dorm for tonight." I shot him a look. "Last I saw of them they were eating each others faces and the female staff were watching the kids." "Ill call Jin." He said grabbing his phone. "Why do insist on not having the kids here Jimin?" I said teasingly. "I just want to be here in this moment. Nothing to worry about. Okay, nothing dirty." He was blushing like crazy but he hid his face in my chest.

"Yoongi, Im sorry for everything. I was so stupid. I let my insecurities get the better of me. Im sorry. Sorry I doubted you." Jimin whispered. He was still on top of me, neither of us wanted to leave this postion. "I know baby. Im sorry for leaving you and the kids. I just ask for your trust. Thats all. And Ill give you anything and everything to show you just how much I love you and our little family." After awhile of staring each other Jimin sat up, still straddling me. "Yoongi?" I sat up wrapping my arms around him again. "I-I was wondering..are we still on a break?" He said playing with my shirt collar. "Tell me what do you want baby?" I say nuzzling my face in his chest. "Min Yoongi, will you end this break and be my boyfriend/fiance again?" Damn my baby is a cutie. "Yes my love. Always and forever." I pulled us back down as I connected our lips together. "I missed these lips." I whispered against his lips earning the cutest giggle from Jimin. "Night babe." "Good night my Mochi." I kissed his forehead and ran my fingers until he fell asleep. "I love you."