Chapter 21

A/N: you guys wanted me to continue so here it is, chapter 21 :) thank you for all the amazing support. You guys are awesome.

Xx,

Kate

Immelia - Chapter 21

We were half way through dinner when Grace (Gracia) asked "M. Remember Sueanne? She holding a party this weekend. She wanted me to invite you as soon as she found out you were in town."

"Oh my god yes. Is it another mock tail party?"

"In classic Sueanne style. Yes."

We both laughed.

"One problem.. it's an all girls party.." Gracia said looking towards Joe.

"Oh. It's fine. I'll just hold a meet up or something. It'll work right?" He said flashing his charming smile.

-

"IMMELIA. YOU READY?!" I hear Gracia call while I yank on my dress. I was wearing a floral dress with bright yellow heels. I could hear the plonk plonk of my heels while I ran down the stairs.

"Done!" I say grabbing my phone.

With half leg out the door, I said "See ya later Joe!" I hear a muffled 'yeah' from the couch. I assume he knew. We both got into Gracia's Lexus and drive to Sueanne's. The reason why it was mock tail and not cocktail was because Sueanne didn't drink alcohol. I sit up and watch the outside of the car. It was a weird feeling, looking at my old neighbourhood, it was like seeing things from different eyes. The blasting music from Sueanne's apartment could be heard as soon as we parked into our lot. I was surprised on one had complained about the noise. Maybe they were just used to it. I get into the elevator with Grace and hit the level button. Sueanne had gotten married while I had gone. I sat the the breakfast bar eating salted almonds. I yawned. I was tired and everyone was just asking me how it was when I left. Two hours had gone by and I have not interest in Sueanne s mock tail party anymore. They used to be more fun and enjoyable. Maybe things have changed. Sigh. I said goodbye to everyone and left. I was tired and sure that Joe had started his meet and greet. I got onto the bus and got to the park where Joe was having his meet up. As I got off, I could hear music playing and see Joe dancing. I move in a little closer and just about ten feet away, I saw their lips make contact.
Him and this blonde, clearly Australian fan in a crop to and high waisted shorts. I stood there dumbfounded, I could feel my stomach tie itself in knots and it was getting hard to breathe. My eyes welled and droplets of tears ran down my face. as their lips parted, he looked around and saw me in my yellow floral dress with tears running down my face. Everyone was confused, but both of us knew exactly what just happened. I did not imagine things. That actually happened.