Chapter 11

Joe - Chapter 11

My eyes fluttered shut as the light patter of the rain could still be heard.

When I woke up, Immelia was still sleeping. I quickly got up and walked into the kitchen. I'm no chef. But I can make a sandwich, right? As I was plating up the sandwiches, I heard a slight yawn from behind me. "Morning M." I said looking over the couch. "What time is it?" She asked in a sleepyw tone. I glanced at my watch "9:30?" I said.

"9:30?! I'm going to be late for work!" She hopped up and ran upstairs. "I made breakfast!" I shouted. She ran downstairs dress as a maid. "How cute!" I said passing her the sandwich. "Can you drop me off at my workplace?" She said with a mouth full of sandwich. "Sure." I say throwing my keys and catching them. She picks up a bag and opens the door stuffing the last of the sandwich in her mouth. She got into the passenger seat and I got into the drivers seat and we drove to her workplace. Once we reached there! She got out and I did too. "Bye Joe!" She said waving at my. I waved back and saw her get into the café. I got back into my car and drove back to my place. I went upstairs and took a quick shower. I wonder how Immelia's doing. "Ring... Ring!" It was Alfie.

"Hello?"

"Hey mate. Want to go to the maid café up the street?"

"Immelia works there. But sure. Meet you there?"

"Sure. Bye mate!"

"Beep...beep.."

I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys and got into my car. I reached there in ten minutes. Alfie was already there. I parked my car and went to meet Alfie in front of the café. Once we walked in we heard "Good Morning Master! Meow! It's care ears day at Maid Latté!" Immelia got up. The girls behind the counter kept giggling. Immelia lead us to our table and passed us our menus. She left us to go get another order ready. "Immelia! Wasn't that the guy who dropped you off?" I heard a girl ask. "Yeah.." I heard her reply. I then heard "Omg Joe Sugg and Alfie Deyes are here?!" Obviously fangirling. "Mate, order?" I asked. "Order two of what you're having. I'm so clueless." I raise my hand up. "Ready to order master?"

"Yeah. Umm two ramen please?'' I said looking up. "Sure mast-"

"OMG! CAN I HAVE A PICTURE?!"

"Kala, they have to pay for photos. Remember? Don't force them if they don't want to." As Immelia said that she tapped my arm and passed me £10 for the photos. "I'll pay." I said passing Immelia the money. "Kala, you know how this goes." She said putting the order slip and money at the register flashing me and Alfie a smile. Well we took the photos and signed them. Once we got back to our tables, our ramen were already there with a little note. I open the note and it read

Thanks guys :)

Immelia

I showed it to Alfie and we both laughed. We both knew she was the one who paid for the photos and did everything but she still thanked us. Beside my napkin was a rose. I smiled. Our own inside joke. "Don't you think Immelia looks so cute with cat ears on." I asked out of the blue. "I think everyone looks cute with cat ears on." Alfie replies eating a mouthful or noodles. When I called for the bill I asked if I could borrow Immelia's cat ears and she agreed. I put them on and asked Alfie "do I look cute too?"

"I take that back. Not everyone looks cute in cat ears." Immelia was laughing as she got us our bill. "Here you go master." She said as I put her cat ears back on for her. "Thank you master! See you again soon!" She said walking us to the door. We walked back to the lot laughing. That was such a nice experience. Especially since my girlfriend works there.