Chapter 6

Alfie - Chapter 6

It was around 4am in the morning when I was awaken by some rumbles from upstairs. I was covered with a blanket and the lights were off. I crept up following the rumbles to the guest room. I opened the door slightly and peeked through. I could see a flicker of bright light in the darkness. And I could see Immelia. Tears were flowing down her cheeks and the light flickered off and on. I pushed on the door slightly more and it creaked. Oops. "Who's there?" Her voice sounded. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. Something's wrong. She'a hiding something from us. I know it. I picked up my courage and pushed open the door to the guest room. She dropped the lighter and something else. "What do you want?!" She asked almost fiercely. "What have you been hiding from us?!" I asked outing a fist under her chin. She peers somewhere else. "Get out of my face and I'll tell you." She said raising her knees to her chest. I studded backwards leaning on a nearby wall. "Spill the beans Immelia." I say.

"Let me tell you something. I lived alone for 7 years. I raised myself until my 'brother' took me in. I've got a rough pass and I'm not going to be no push over." She said pushing the jacket sleeve up. Revealing a series of cuts, bruises and burns. She reaches over and takes out a picture from a box and shows it to me. A young girl with brown hair together with a blonde boy. He could be her brother could he? "I was seven. My first family picture ever. Now let me live my life and don't you dare tell anyone." Her facial expression told a different story. One of seriousness, sadness and endurance. She really was strong. I slowly backed out of the guest room and walked back to the couch downstairs. I lied down and covered myself in the blanket. This world was messed up.

I woke up to an aroma. Bacon. Seemed like I managed to sleep. "Morning Alfie!" Immelia said joyfully as if nothing happened. She was at the stove frying bacon and eggs. She plated 2 slices of bacon and 1 sunny side up egg on each plate. "I'll go wake Zoe." She said placing the plates on the table. She walked upstairs to her room knocked on the door and opened it "Zoe? Wake up!! I've got bacon!" Zoe walked out of the room with bed head hair. I woke Joe up. "JOE WAKE UP MATE!!" The girls stared at me like I was a 3 headed beast. "Sorry." I said smiling causally. Immelia just smiled as she passed Zoe a mirror and a brush. Joe woke up soon enough. We sat at the table eating our breakfast. The room was dead silent. You could hear it if a pin dropped. After finishing breakfast, Zoe said "shall we go? I think Immelia's got a lot to do." Immelia opened the door and guided us out. I was quiet for the rest of the trip home.

My Best Friend's Brother! [A Joe Sugg Fan Fiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें