Chapter 14

Zoe - Chapter 14

I was sitting on my bed surfing the web when I got a text from Immelia.

Hey Zoe!! Can you come over? I got something to show you!! It's important!!

Haha. M..

Sure thing M!

I replied as I packed my laptop, phone, camera, and keys into a small bag and left the apartment. I walked over to Immelia's apartment and knock on the door. I wonder what was so important she needed me to be at her place at 8:56 pm at night.. She opened the door and pulled me into her room. I could see her electric guitar. She picked it up an played 'Story Of Our Lives' by Twenty Twenty. "I thought you hadn't played for 3 years!"
"I haven't." She replied.
"It sounded great! Let me try!!" I said overjoyed for her. She passed me her purple electric guitar and I followed the cords and tried playing her old favorite Paramour song. It's hard for me because Immelia is a left hander! Unlike normal me. So her guitar was specially made for her. Her brother got it for her. Her brother followed his parents. He was right handed. Them coming from different families, use different dominant hands. She would always sit to the left while eating or doing homework. Only during the time when she played her guitar with her brother. Ian was always the for her. "M? Do you have Ian's old guitar?"
"Oh yeah! I forgot!" She said looking through her cupboard. "Here it is!" She said holding it up like a trophy. I laughed. I haven't seen her so happy about her brother and stuff in so long. She passes it to me. BIZZ...BIZZ... I got a text from joe.
Whereareyou?
How smart of him...