Chapter 12

Immelia - Chapter 12

"You guys are so cute together!" The girls were saying as we walked out back. "I know." I said blushing bright pink. "Are you seriously dating Joe?" I heard Yuki ask. "Do I have to spells it out for you? Yes!" I said for the 10th time. "Omg! I wish I was you!" Samantha said. "Girls! I've got to go do my charity work!" I said walking to my locker. Once I got changed, I walked out the back and walked to the orphanage. Every Monday I go the the nearby orphanage to make the kid happy.

"Immelia!" I heard as soon as I entered. "Hello kids!" I say hugging each of them. I played with them for a bit. But there was this one boy I hadn't seen before. Around 12 years old. He just sat in the conner doing nothing. I played some music and told the children to dance. I walked over to that young boy. "Hey. Why aren't you joining us?" I asked. "Not interested." He replied flatly. "What's your name? I'm Immelia." I said putting out a hand for him to shake. He shakes it and say "Samuel."

"Well come join us!" I pull him along to the middle of the room. He just looks at me emotionless. I knell to his hight and say "want to play basketball instead?"

"You play?" He looks at me in disbelieve. "Yeah." I said. "Come on children! Who wants to play basketball?"

"Yeah!" The children said in unison.

2 songs and 13 basket ball matches later, I had to leave. "Bye kids!" I high fived Samuel mad walked out.

"Hey M!" I heard Joe'a voice as I looked up from my phone. "Hey Joe!" I said getting into his car. I was just about to ask him if he ycould pick me up... "How'd you know I was here?" I asked.

"The girls at your workplace told me." He replied laughing a little. "Can I bring you somewhere?" He asked. "Sure! Where?" I say. "It's a surprise!" He said holding my hand. I rolled my eyes and held his hand.

As soon as he reached, he got out and picked my up bridal style. "Hey!" I said almost screaming out. "Put me down! It's embarrassing!" I said again. "No!" He said so pleased with himself. He carried me to a park. Surrounded but trees. "Are you sure I wasn't heavy?" I asked as he put my down. "Light as a feather."

"Yeah right!" I say playfully pushing him. He sits down on the grass and pats the grass next to him asking my to sit nest to him. The sun was setting. I sat beside him and rested my head on his shoulder. We watched the sun set in that place we call ours. "M?" I heard. "Yep?" I replied. "Want to go eat something?" He asked.

"I'm on a diet." I said.

"Really?"

"No. I love food too much." I said laughing. "Come on get up!" He said standing up. From where I was seating, he looked so much bigger. He stretched out a hand to help me get up. Not like I needed help but hey I took it anyways! "What do you wanna eat?" I said with my not so obvious Australian accent. "Steak..." He said like he was floating into a dream. "Okay." I said trying not to laugh. When I was about to step into the passenger seat, Joe asked "Immelia, why don't you drive?"

"Fine." I said catching his keys he threw.