Chapter 19|

Chapter Nineteen|

It felt as if my body was being shaken for hours and I died for it to stop. I really did but my arms and my legs had been frozen, the nerves that ran through my arms and legs that had been attached to my brain had stopped working. 

It was like I was paralyzed.

Then her voice was heard, her voice breaking as she screamed my own name. She sobbed after each time she said my name before crying it out once again. She shook me harder as time passed and screamed louder. 

I was still paralyzed.

I heard her unsteady breathing for a minute before a mop of hair and something heavier than usual was on my chest. 

She sniffled, "I can hear your heart beating so fast. You feel me on you, Rey. I know you do." She cried, pressing herself against me more.

Finally at that moment, I was able to feel myself again. Slowly, I pulled my arm up, feeling quite sore and then dropped it, landing on something damp. My eyes snapped open and I glanced down to see my hand on her hair. Her crying had stopped and she glanced my way as our eyes met. 

"Reyna." She sat up, removing her head from my chest. "You're okay!"

"What hap-" I practically screamed while trying to get up. A sharp pain hit my stomach and it almost had me in tears. The pain was unbearable. 

Ainsley slowly helped me up though I was screaming like a maniac. "I-I don't know what happened. As I was walking, I saw you pass by a-a group of b-boys and then I just saw...a-a lot of blood and I ran to you before you fell. I couldn't carry you s-so I just s-stayed with you." She hiccuped as she wiped the tears that were spilling. "I-I'm sorry, I didn't know what to do."

When I was in a standing position, I clutched my wound. I suddenly remembered the events that took place before passing out and I knew I had to get to a hospital ASAP. 

"W-we need to go to a hos-" 

"There they are!" A voice interjected. I glanced at the direction of the voice, seeing two police officers pointing at us and they didn't seem very happy to see us. They started running towards us and I was already planning to the run until I realized two very important things.

Number one, I was literally been stabbed not too long ago in the lower left part of my stomach. 

Number two, I had no reason to run, I didn't do anything illegal while I had been here. 

"Officers, I think you're-" A heavy body collided with mine, tackling me to the ground. I grunted in pain from the wound making impact to the ground.

I could hear Ainsley grunting beside me while her hands and arms were being pulled behind her back. "Stop hurting her, she's injured!" Ainsley spat, while trying to shake off the police officer. 

"You have the right to remain silent," The police officer who handcuffed me stated while pulling me off the ground. 

Ainsley had still been on the floor with a police officer on top of her and right then and there I wanted to kill that dickhead. His hand had smashed her head onto the wet cement, practically crushing her face and it sickened me. 

Police were shit here in the UK too. 

"I forgot the handcuffs at the station, fuck that's not good." The police officer on top of Ainsley told his partner who groaned. I mentally laughed, what an idiot. 

"Dammit Allen!" The guy yelled behind me, causing me to jump up in fear. He noticed the small action and held me tighter. "Guess we're handcuffing them together."