Chapter 1|

Chapter 1|

Why did I feel like today was going to be a bad day. Like I wasn't going to make it? Like this school year was going to be awful?

Why do I feel like I'm missing something?

Something's not here with me and it's making me feel empty inside.

Currently, I was standing in front of West Grove High School and today is the first day of my Junior year.

I didn't want to go in. I wanted to go home and forget school. But I had no choice. I had one more year left. Just one more year and then I don't ever have to come here ever again.

It's now or never...

I push the two doors open and let myself walk in. It wasn't quiet like the it was outside of the school. People were chatting among themselves as the freshmans were looking around, probably lost. I started to walk wherever my feet were taking me.

"Reyna!"

My eyes snapped up to be met with emerald color eyes. "It's so good to see you again! I feel like we didn't hang as much in the summer!" She exclaimed.

Ah, My best friend May. We've been friends for a while but sometimes I question our friendship. She's a very supportive friend but if I ever told her about Ainsley and I, she'd hate my guts. For not telling her and for ever even socializing with Ainsley.

She pulled me into a tight hug. "Yeah, I was really busy." When I mean busy, I mean hanging out with Ainsley all day.

"Lets see your schedule. Hopefully we have the same class!" May snatched the piece of paper form my hand and read it. The smile plastered on her face grew wider as she looked up at me. "We have 1st period, 4th period, and 6th period together. It's not much but at least we'll get to see each other!" She excitedly said. I smiled at her. I missed her. She's always happy about everything.

"Hey girls!"

I turn around to be met with Trent and Brandon. Brandon is Trent's boyfriend. They've been together since freshman year and honestly, they are goals. They are actually the most popular LGBT couple at this school.

"Trent!" May jumped into Trent's arms, wrapping him up in a hug. "I've missed you so much. You too Brandon! Look at us, we're all back together now."

At West Grove high school, LGBT is highy accepted. This school used to be homophobic until a few years back when my sister was really the first Lesbian at this school, along with her girlfriend Danielle.

Ever since then, things got better here. Many more people have came out and accepted themselves.

Suddenly, I was snapped out of my thoughts when the hallways got quiet and all we heard were whispers.

I looked up to see them.

Perfettes is what we called them.

You know in those movies, where the popular girls come and everything is suddenly in slow motion?

Yeah, that's how it is right now. Cliche right?

The perfettes were four girls.

There was Marissa, she's the slut. Goes around fucking every guy she's interested in and not one has rejected her yet. I see why though. She was gorgeous. Her long, mahogany hair and her flawless skin color. No acne, literally nothing. She was basically a goddess.

Next up is Tracie, the genius. She may be popular and pretty and such but she is smart. But she's also a fucking Grinch. She's so focused on taking over her father's business but she really doesn't realize her father is a sexist bastard. One time in biology class, she wasn't watching where she was going and spilled an unknown liquid on the both of us yet she blamed me for dumping it on her. Idiots these days.