Episode 1

"NAMJOON-AH! I'M HERE", shouted Taehyung walking past the street to meet his friend.

"Took you long enough Tae...", he sighed shaking his head while looking straight into Tae's eyes, which avoided him.
"I'm sorry hyung... my... phone's battery... was dead...", he lied looking down at his feet.
But this lie was not enough for Namjoon. Seeing right through him, he pat his friend's head, which made Tae flinch almost instantly at the touch stepping back violently. Namjoon's worries became even bigger. "What hap-", before he could ask his friend anything, he was cut off by  Jimin's sudden embrace.
"Hyung~ been a while!", he sang cheerfully. "Oh! TAETAE!!!" He shouted near Namjoon's face, making him cringe, "YAH! Don't scream in my ear would you!"
"See why I don't let him touch me?", walked by Yoongi who's hands were burried in his big black jeans, as he walked lazily along with Hoseok and Jungkook.
"Yaa... stop harassing Jimin would you? You don't let anyone touch you most of the time.", complained Hobi.
"Can't blame him, it's fun when Jimin gets angry", smirked Jungkook making Jimin look at him with murder eyes.
"Also, Yoongi, weren't I the first person you come to when you're sad?", Jimin argued glaring at his friends.

"Not true"

"Yes true"

"Not."

"Is"

"I would never."

"Yes you would."

Tae started to giggle then broke into a laugh making the air less tense, as everyone moved their gaze on him.
"You guys... you're the best"
They all started laughing too until the roaring of a car made them all turn around towards the truck who just parked next to them.
"Jin Hyung!", called out Namjoon.
"Hop on you guys!", he smiled at us.
"Who sits in the front?", asked Jimin.
"There's only one way to find out", smirked Jungkook.
"Classic.", grinned Yoongi.
"Rock, paper, scissors huh? Bring it on!", hyped up Hoseok.
"Last one to stay get the front seat, first two to loose sit on the outside. The rest, back seat. How's that sounds?", said Jin still in the car, "Though hurry up, we don't have all day."

They all stood in a circle, as they chanted at the same time.

"Hana, dul, set!"

Namjoon: Rock

Jimin: Scissors

Taehyung: Rock

Hoseok: Scissors

Jungkook: Rock

Yoongi: Rock

"Hobi and chim! In the back!", called out Jin.

"Aiishhh....", sighed Hoseok as he hopped on the truck giving his hand out to Jimin, "Hey it's okay, I've got you.", he smiled brightly making Jimin less uneasy as he took his hyung's hand and got up sitting next to him. At the same time, the little game of rock, paper, scissors, ended. As Namjoon sat in the front, and Yoongi, Jungkook, and Taehyung sat in the back seat. Followed by a few complaints about how the hell did Namjoon win this time, making him talk back saying that they were too busy engulfed in their ego to focus on the game.

"Where are we going today?", asked Jungkook after a while.

"Beach", grinned Jin.

For another sunset, we lived happily. For another day, we went to the beach, played with the sand. As we all tried to believe that, that castle made out of sand is strong enough against the tides and the monster waves that were eating us up on the inside. Or the slowly awakening storm waiting for us at the door step.
Maybe it is destiny. Maybe it is fate. Maybe nomatter what choice you make, it will always end up the same. Messy, bloody, and even worse than the first time.
I try not to believe that, I try to hold on more. More into this sunset. Maybe if the sun sees me trying hard enough, it will stop time. And it will stay there.
Half way down to hell.
And half way up in heaven.

"By the way, hyung, I like your shirt. What is... Nirvana?"

"Oh! You don't know Tae??"

"No..."

"Tomorrow, meet me at the music store, you'll be in for a treat"

"Okay... I'll see if I can come."