But, it was the perfect opportunity, "Seung-min." The boy whose cell laid just across the hall from Hoseok's looked up, startled, "Yeah? What's up man?"

Hoseok smiled, they were starting to warm up to him, "You and Jeong-in wanna get outta here?" at this point Jeong-in's head was practically sticking out of the bars, both nodding with questioning eyes, Hoseok smirked,

"Well good, because I've got a plan."

_

Yoongi found himself by the fire in Hoseok's office with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook sitting, huddled together, eating dinner they'd sneaked out earlier. The younger boys all ate, talking and laughing like they always did, but Yoongi, he couldn't find the energy within himself to eat. Every time he'd try his mind would go to Hoseok, and the worry and guilt would eat Yoongi alive, because what if Hoseok was somewhere, cold, alone, and hungry. And here is Yoongi, eating, surrounded by a fire with good friends.

"Hyung, you haven't touched your food?" Jimin says after a moment, worry slowly filling his eyes, "Are you feeling alright?"

But Yoongi doesn't know what to say, couldn't find the right words until Taehyung pulled him out of his thoughts, "Hyung you need to eat, you have to have energy for the mission tomorrow."

Jungkook rested a hand on his shoulder, "Don't feel guilty, just think...you're doing this for him yeah?"

Yoongi sighs, "Yeah." Before taking a bite, and giving a small, yet grateful smile to his friends, "For him."

_

The next day, Sanha brought a small cup of tea for Hoseok, whose eyes grew wide, "W-wait but how did you-"

"Just be quiet and drink it. It's supposed to help with the pain." But the boy looked down, "I couldn't get any medicine, they're strengthening security around here...I...I'm sorry Hoseok..."

Hoseok took a sip from the warm cup in his hands, a smile unforgivingly blooming on his features, "No. This is more than enough, thank you." Taking one more sip he handed the cup back to the guard, "Give the rest to Jeong-in and Seung-min."

The two boys seemed surprised and grateful for the small gesture, quiet, as Sanha returned in front of Hoseok's cell. Now, Hoseok thought, was the perfect timing, "Sanha, there's a fire place at the end of this hallway for the guards right? That's why the guards never wear heavy coats even when it's below freezing?"

The boy looked towards Hoseok with confused eyes, Jeong-in and Seung-min listening intently, "I mean...yes but why-"

"That means there's a chimney. Is there anything on top of this building? Any wires? And guards?"

"Well, there's a power line that connects from the chimney to the electric fence-wait...no..."

Hoseok smirked, "Yes. If we go at the beginning of your next shift, we'll have about ten minutes until anyone notices the fire's been put out and you're not at your post, let alone us missing. So the plan is, you get us out, we climb up that chimney, slide across the powerline, jump over the fence and there's tree's surrounding this place right? We can hide behind them."

"And then what happens when we get out?"

"We run."

Sanha shook his head, "First off it's spring, the tree's won't offer much of a shelter Hoseok."

"We'll go at night than."

The boy sighed, but a liveliness began filling his eyes, "My brother, he can hotwire a car, when we get out, he can drive us...he can be useful-"