5. Princess Louis

Start from the beginning

"Your grandma."

"Oh fuck, here we go again, assaulting my grandmother!" Niall threw his hands up in the sky, which made Louis giggle with the back of his hand covering his beautiful smile.

Harry must've forced himself to look away to avoid himself possibly falling for the infamous Sassy Tommo but he definitely had no luck on his side.

-

"For the project of this semester, I want you guys to write a song and put a melody to it. Also, I want you to sing it while playing an instrument you are good at. You would be paired up as I want" Mrs. Watson explained making the whole class groan but she continued without being bothered by it. "And if none of the two of you aren't good at singing or playing any instrument, you can get help from others."

Louis liked writing songs and he already knew that this project is gonna be a fun one, only if he got a good partner. That made him nervous.

What if he got the quietest kid in the class? What if he got the most annoying kid in the class? What if he got the clingiest girl in the class? Oh. My. God. What if he got Harry as his partner? He literally slumped down his chair with a little whine which did not went unnoticed by Harry who is sat next to him.

"What's up, feisty?" Harry whispered so he wouldn't get noticed by the teacher. Louis jumped at that.

"Nothing, frog." Louis tried to play it off with an eye roll which made Harry snicker, 'cause it wasn't believable at all.

"Sureee" Harry dragged out but he was cut off by the teacher calling out Louis' name.

"And you Mr. Tomlinson" Louis looked up at her with hopeful eyes of getting someone he can stand as his partner. "You would be paired up with Mr. Styles."

Both Louis and Harry looked at each other. Harry had a smirk on but he was dying inside. He cannot fall for anyone. He will not do a relationship.

And Louis, he was basically shaking with fear.

'Don't let him find out my secrets.' He prayed.

-

"So... you are paired up with Harry for a music project? Isn't that the summary of your three hour long speech?" Niall asked.

"Yep." Louis mumbled and whined out of nowhere once again making both Niall and Liam roll his eyes.

"Isn't that a good thing? I mean you guys have been talking to each other for a week or so?" Liam asked.

"No! I don't like him."

"We never said you liked him." Niall smirked, making Louis blush scarlet red.

"Someone has a crush and it's totally confirmed now." Liam chuckled.

"How about you have a sip of this shut the fuck up?" Louis grumbled but there was a tiny smile playing on his lips. Liam just chuckled more and looked up to find Harry walking over to where they are in the parking lot. He just gestured towards the boy with his eyes making Louis turn around and look what it is.

"Hello, princess!" Harry said in a honey like voice.

"Hello, frog!" Louis placed his hands on his hips and popped one hip out to bring out his sassy self.

"I like it." Harry chuckled.

"Well any particular reason why you are wasting my precious time?" Louis asked trying to stop himself from thinking about how cute those nicknames between them.

Harry felt like sassing the boy back but he wanted to go home too since his mom or dad might be calling him today.

"Actually, I wanted to know when and where we are gonna do this music project?" Harry asked.