(Please read) Author's Note

Hey guys, How are you doing? I missed you guys soooo much! And I am terribly sorry for not updating for so long. QwQ I just wanted to talk about a few things in this note.

1-I first wanted to talk about the Blue Whale game. DO NOT PLAY IT!! It's a very dangerous game, it always leads to the player committing suicide. It has a 50 days challenges, as you go up they will ask you to curve things on your arms and legs with knives and razors and in day 50 they tell you to commit suicide. If not they threaten you with your family and friends. And not to forget, They ask you to curve a blue whale imgae on your arm to enter the game. So please guys, I care for your safety! And if there's anyomw who reads this and they are playing it, or knows someone who plays it. Stop the game. And ignore the threats. They can't touch you or your family and friends. Believe me. I know people in my country who committed suicide and I heard and know about others who refused and they are totally fine! So please my dear readers and followers warn the others about it.

2- The second thing I wanted to talk about is the new books I am writing now. I am planing on publishing a few new books! The first one being an X-men and Egyxos crossover, I love Egyxos so much! And I wish you guys watch it! ^_^ My second book will be an Avengers one shots! :D and the last one is a Gods of Egypt small moment book! Let's see how Bek, Zaya, Hathor and Horus' lives became after the movie! In this book, I need your help guys, should I publish it or not?

3- I am on Amino guys! And I own two aminos! One for Gormiti and one for Egyxos! I will post the links here for those who want to join! Everyone is welcomed! :)

Egyxos: http://aminoapps.com/c/Egyxos687

Gormiti: http://aminoapps.com/c/Gormiti488

4- I wanted to talk about this book's updates, I will update it guys! Don't worry, I just need you to understand that I am really busy this year, being in last year of High school and and next one will be in college. So I need to get high marks for college! ^_^ I hope you guys understad my situation.

5- Rps! I can rp though! But when I have to go to my lessons I will tell who's rping with me and tell them when I will come back and if I can rp in current days! I am opened up to rp in, Avengers, Egyxos, Gods of Egypt, X-men, Fnaf (All seasons and its fan games), Gormiti, Bendy and the ink machine, Undertale, Beyblade, Iron leaguer, Creepypastas and Black butler! You can add your OCs, and do crossovers! ^_^

That's all guys, I love you soo much! Have a nice day! Bye!♡♡♡