Dynamis x Reader

I was lost. Completely and utterly lost. I glanced around the maze walls as if they held the way out. I thought of trying the hand-on-the-right-wall trick but that would take forever. And this maze seemed weird. I wasnt even sure it would work. I tried to climb the wall to look over it but it was completely flat with no grooves and i couldnt get a grip. I sighed, i would just have to keep walking and hopefully stumble upon the exit.

I had been trapped in the maze for 3 days now. My food supply was getting low and i was exausted. I had memorized the majority of the maze by now but i still havent found the exit or the entrance.

I took a right, then left. Two more rights and left again. It was a new section i'd never seen before. I sketched out my route on a piece of paper, like i'd taken to doing after i first discoverd i was getting lost. I just kept taking random routes until i either hit a wall and had to turn again or until a fallen cluster of rocks blocked my path. I sighed animatedly.

"There has to be some way out of here." i said as i made marks on my makeshift map.

"There is..." a voice echoed. I froze.

"Allright, i must be hearing things." i shook my head.

"Congradulations for finding the exit. But in order to pass. You must defeat me first!" it was a young voice. I believed it to be male. I ran around a few corners till i came to the exit.

"...I made it...I made it!" i shouted, fist pumping.

"But you cant pass until you defeat me!" the voice announced. I looked up...and saw a young, pink haired boy standing at the opposite end of the chamber. I tilted my head in confusion.

"So, are you the guardian of this temple?" i asked. The boy laughed.

"Nope! But my master is. If you want to find him then you have to defeat me first!" the boy exclaimed. I growled.

"Fine then. If a fight is what you want then a fight is what you'll get" i retorted. The floor rumbled and a circular stadium appeared between me and the pink haired boy.

"If you want to pass. Then you have to defeat me and my bey Quetzelcoati!" the boy held out a bey. I smirked.

"A bey battle. My specialty. Meet my bey. ____!"(bey's name) The __(c)__ bey glinted in the dull light of the torches lining the walls. The boy smirked.

"Let it Rip!"

The battle was difficult. My bey was an even match for his Quetzelcoati. The whole time he was sputing something about being a legend blader. I knew of the world wide catastrophe that happend the year before but how could this kid be a legend blader? I mean seriously. He was giving it all he had and i didnt even use all of my power yet.
Yuukoku
"____! (bey name) Finish it!" I shouted as my bey sped towards Quetzalcoati. With a huge explosion that rocked the stadium, Quetzalcoati was sent flying backwards into the wall. The boy gasped. The floor started shaking as the far door started sliding shut. I cursed and bolted towards it. It was almost shut.

"Just one chance...." i pulled back the sleeve on my jacket and a silver arm brace became visible. I yanked it open and it took the shape of a silver crossbow. I jammed a bolt into it and fired it right towards the edge of the falling door. It stopped and groaned as the gears shifted against it. I dove underneath just as the bolt snapped and the door fell shut. I rolled under the door and sat up. I rubbed my bruised arm as i got up. I closed the crossbow and pulled my sleeve over it.

"Well. At least i'm out of the maze" i sighed as i continued my way down the dark corridor in pitch blackness. I rummaged through my bag and pulled out a flashlight. I flicked it on...and came face to face with a skeleton. I almost yelped and clamped a hand over my mouth. I knelt down and skimmed the flashlight over the bones. My eyes narrowed.