Chris x Reader

"We can't lose! We have to beat Masamune!" I said to my Bey, Diamond Fox. "Not a chance (y/n)! I'm definitely gonna- hey what!?" Masamune said before looking up to see that we had finished him. "How the heck did that happen!? I was just going strong!" I laughed. "You gotta stop acting like you know for a fact you're gonna win Masamune." I said to him with a smile. "But it was a great battle." He smiles and nodded. "Yeah, it was. Now lets go!" He said and we ran outside.

"So where are we going?" I asked Masamune curiously. "I have someone I want you to meet!" He replied. I tilted my head. "Really?" I asked. "Who?" He just grinned. "It's a surprise!" He laughed and led me along. "But he's a strong blader and I think you would have fun battling him!" A strong blader... I smiled. "Ok! Sounds like fun!" I said to him. We walked for a while longer before we stopped. Masamune pointed. "There he is!"

I looked up to see a blonde boy sitting on a bench at the bey park. I walked over to him with Masamune following. "Hello!" I smiled and said. "My name's (y/n) and I'm a friend of Masamune!" The boy looked up at me. He stood up. "My name's Chris. Masamune told me he was bringing you. He said you're very strong." He smiled and held his hand out. I smiled and shook it. "It's nice to meet you Chris!" I said. "It's nice to meet you too." He replied. "Now, lets battle!"

We both brought out our beys. I brought out Diamond Fox and he brought out his bey, Phantom Orion B:D. We both readied our beys. "3, 2, 1, Let it, RIP!!" And the battle began. I grinned and attacked as soon as the battle started. "We've got this Fox! Beat him like we beat Masamune!" The beys clashed again and again. "I'm not as easy as Masamune, trust me!" Chris said and attacked Fox. The battle never seemed like it would end until...

"No!!" I cried as my bey was sent out of the stadium. I ran and picked it up. "I can't believe we lost!" I sighed and let myself fall to the ground. That's when I heard footsteps and saw a shadow above me. "Hey, that was a great battle." I heard Chris say. I looked up to see that he was right behind me, looking down at me. I stood up and turned around. "It was..." I smiled. Chris smiled also. "Hey, what do you say we go and get some ice cream?" He asked. My face immediately heated up. I wanted to ask, 'You mean, like a date?' but I couldn't tell him I already have grown a crush on him.

I smiled as Chris took my hand and let me to an ice cream shop. I ordered (favorite flavor) and he ordered chocolate. We sat down at a table and talked while we are our ice cream. Suddenly, I asked something kinda... Stupid... "Hey Chris?" "Yeah?" "Are you single?" "U-umm... Yes... Why?" I saw a slight blush appear on his cheeks, and I'm guessing the same happened to me. "W-well... I..." "Do you have a boyfriend?" He quickly asked, cutting me off thankfully. "N-no..." I replied. We spent the rest of the time eating our ice cream in an awkward silence.

"Well, it was nice meeting you (y/n)." Chris said, his face slightly more pink than before. "Yeah, you too." I replied, the same again. I was about the turn around and leave, when I felt him pull me close to him and his lips landed on mine. I blushed deeply and kissed back happily. When we parted, I know I had the biggest and most beautiful smile ever. "I love you Chris!" I said. He grinned. "I love you too (y/n)."