Sora x Reader

"Ok, Sushi spin jump!" You looked at the Indo-Pacific dolphin as it swam and spiraled into the air. You hear the wowing and clapping of the crowd as they cheer. Man how you loved working, ok most people HATE to work, but you worked at the local aquarium. You took a glance at your watch, 2:56 Wednesday, only four more minutes before you are off your shift, four more minutes before you go do your favorite thing in the entire world. It was not shopping, not even going home and sleeping, no it was -
*kkkkshshshshshkkkkkrrrk*

"Hello? {y/n}." You pick up your communicator.

"Yes?"

"Have you cleaned the shark tank lately?"

"Um, no."

"Ok, go and clean it. I will send Sydney over to you."

"Ok."

Oh that is right you loved to clean the shark tank. You loved doing it, even one of the sharks took a shine to you. A leopard shark named Spots, you even trained him! Swim around you, hunting, chase, attack, and your personal favorite; go fetch your beyblade. Yes, you could launch your bey under the water and have your shark go fetch it. But this was not how it was when you started to work here...

You started with simple jobs, tending the shops and going around sweeping. When you were introduced to the animals, your boss saw true potential in you. Several months later he promoted you, but this promotion had one danger; cleaning the shark tank. Every employee dreaded this job. When you were promoted you were assigned a number, this number was then put on a slip of paper, and put into the 'bait bucket'. The 'bait bucket' was an aquarium worker slang term just meaning a bucket with all the workers' numbers in it. Then a number was fished out of the bucket every week. Some of the senior workers said that they have been 'shark bait' 5-6 times.

But your second week into promotion you were picked 'shark bait', some of the older workers even tried reasoning to the boss that you were too young. Despite their generous efforts you had to go clean. That was when your 'secret ability' was reviled. Whe-

"{Y/n}." You look over your shoulder to see Sydney swimming towards you to the 'island'.

"Hi, how is it going?"

"Good Sushi is doing great, we were doing the basics as usual."

"Ok, I will take it from here."

"Thanks Sydney see ya!"

"Ok, bie have fun cleaning the shark tank!" You dive into the water and take a nice breath of the crystal clear water. Remember your secret ability, well there it is. You actually have a breathing disk in your throat, the breathing disk separates hydrogen molecules from oxygen molecules.

Grabbing the latter to the changing room you haul yourself out of the water. Taking off your swimming suit and changing, you dry off your hair and put it into a pony tail. Putting your swimsuit into a high powered swimsuit dryer and after a couple of minutes the swimsuit is dry. Finally tying your bandanna around your neck. Tossing your swimsuit into your bag with your communicator and other items you sling your bag over your shoulder, and walk out the door. Pushing threw the crowd to the elevator, you walk into the elevator. Pressing the elevator button, you realize there are other people in the elevator.

Seven guys and one girl. They appered to be around your age accept two of the boys, one boy with green hair and another with orange hair who looked around nine years old. The one boy had flamming red hair and a scarf, another had pine green hair and had scars underneath his eyes. One had black and white rimmed hair that looked like a leathal weapon, while the guy next to him had long white hair tied into a pony tail, the last boy had multicolored blond and brown hair. The girl had short reddish-brown with goggles perched atop her head.