Honest Talk.

Okay. So, it's April. Yeah. So much for my deadline. But I think that I need to discuss something important with you guys, and I'm just going to throw it right out there.

I do not enjoy working on this story. I don't like this story at all.

Every character is OOC as hell, the chapters are either fillers or give out too much plot at once to the point where it confuses people. I hate it, and it's awful.

Let me take back what I just said. I don't hate the story itself, more so I hate the way that I wrote it and how I feel so pressured to get a chapter out even though I honestly feel like it is garbage.

I don't want to give you guys garbage, but I just don't know how to go about this. I am finishing the story, so don't worry, but I just am not feeling it, if that makes sense.

And meanwhile, I can hardly work on my other stories without feeling guilty about putting those before this book.

I'm stuck between giving you guys what you want at the price of it being not as great as you guys want, or taking my time to work on other stories that I actually enjoy writing.

I want to take my time here, finish this book, and be done with it.

That being said, please forgive me for choosing to prioritize my other stuff rather than this.

Maybe my talk about disliking this book is just me overreacting, and I hope that I can get back into the groove of it again and make something that you guys like.

Until, then, sorry to keep you guys waiting.