Story Update (PLEASE READ)

This is where you guys actually kill me.

Soooooo, it's been a long time since I've updated. I apologize for that, I really am sorry. The thing is, I'm not updating anytime soon.

To say the least, I'm at a loss of how to end this story. I mean, I know what I WANT to happen, but I am having trouble trying to figure out  how to wrap it all together. Not to help that my inspiration has been lately running dry for this story. Not to be helped with the fact that I've completely fallen out of the Team Crafted fanbase, and have moved onto the Pack and the Sidemen.

So, I'm putting this story on hiatus. 

This means that I am going to be taking a break from this story for a bit entirely. To be completely honest, most of my attention is mostly going towards Not All Heroes Wear Capes and Hikari, which are the main stories I will be working on.

 But don't worry, I am going to finish this story

The next actual chapter will come out around January or February

Next, onto the sequel.

Basically, it's cancelled.

Only because it was basically going to be a re-hash of this story with the Pack, and the whole idea was kind of garbage. Cause' guess what? Another prophecy, another death. The brown feather was also going to be the catalyst for the sequel, so I now have to figure out how to tie that into this story instead.

You'll also notice that I've deleted all of the chapters in this story that aren't actual chapters, but that's fine, just ignore that.

So, that's all I wanted to say. Hope you guys don't murder me in the comments, and try to view this situation from my point of view. I really want to give you guys what you want, but I also want to make sure that this story ends with no confusion or plot holes or etc. 

See you guys in January?