𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

RAVE

"Huh?" The only word that came out of my mouth as I looked at this beautiful woman in front of me with her beautiful wavy white hair and two different eye colors. She is indeed Ayesha that I saw earlier. She avoided my gaze and I took a deep breath.

I never thought she was this beautiful.

"I apologize, but why were you trying to hide your identity?" I seriously asked then sat beside the King. "This is a serious crime, father." I announced to the King and he just shook his head while still eating.

"Do not worry, I know her real identity." He said and I just sighed and look at him seriously.

"Do you know what will the people think if they knew about this?" I said while looking at her as she picked up her wig again then try to put it back on again.

The King paused eating and started to look at me. "We all know how the Queen of Qlairian wanted to get a hold of her. And that was the reason why most of the white-haired girls in our country went missing." The King said and proceeded to eat.

"They were missing because of me?" I heard her thoughts and so I raised my brow at her.

"Obviously." I barked at her and she was surprised. Nakalimutan ko pala na hindi niya pa alam na makakapagbasa pa ako ng isipan.

"He can read my thoughts?" She asked to herself again and I nodded.

"Yes, and your thoughts are so loud, Lady Luna." I said trying to insult her but she just smirked at me made my brows furrow. "What's funny?" I asked at her trying to control my temper.

"Oh, it's nothing really, after everything that has happened in here and there. My mind obviously is in chaos right now. I can't help but to think about how I'll live here peacefully." Peacefully? Bumaling ako ng tingin sa hari and gave him a question look. Hindi niya pa nasabi ang buong detalye kay Ayesha.

"Oh right, I forgot to tell her." He said and proceeded to eat his steak. I sighed and turned my head to Ayesha now wearing her black long wig that looked like her hair.

"My lady, your life won't be peaceful here." I started and she just raised her brows. "Once you get out the Palace, you'll be good as dead." I said and her lips turned round.

"Oh!" Iyan lamang ang lumalabas sa bibig niya and I just shook my head. "Multiple kidnap attempts, murder attempts, even rained the whole village with bullets just to get a hold of my body. I think, I'm gonna be just fine." She said and the King gave me a look of how proud he was for this girl so I just sighed. Ano - ano kaya ang maiisip ni Alaraic sa nangyayari ngayon? He was pissed off after meeting with Lady Trix earlier.

"The citizen of this country despised your whole existence." I said and she heave a long sigh.

"Even in this world, huh?" I heard in her thoughts and I smirked. She's probably scared by now.

"Now, now. We will see it in the upcoming selection of the Water element guardian." The King said and finally finished eating. "Ayesha, I also chose you to become a participant in this coming event. Your fate will be in your hands." He said so I crossed my arms.

"So, ano po ang flow ng selection na ito? Papeles po ba ito?" She asked and I raised a brow at her. She doesn't know about the selection either?

"You'll be in the colosseum." The King said and Ayesha raised on her seat.

"What?! I-I can't!" I glared at her because of her actions so I pointed her seat trying to calm myself down.

"Sit and respect the King." Utos ko sa kaniya at sumunod naman ito.