Skills

"(Y/n). (Y/n). (Y/n). (Y/n). (Y/n)."

I sat in the cafeteria, swirling my mashed potatoes around on my tray. My hand kept my head propped, leaning away from the chanting food mascot.

She continuously tapped my shoulder, trying to get my attention.

I shoveled a spoonful of potatoes in my mouth, growling under my breath.
I grabbed a roll and took a bite of it, crumbs falling onto my chin and cheeks.

"Oh come on (Y/n)! I know you hear me! I only want to ask one question." Sasha exclaimed next to me, making me sigh.

I grabbed a napkin and wiped my mouth with it, mentally rolling my eyes.

"What is it Sasha?" I groaned, rolling my head on my palm so I could face her, my fingers brushing off any crumbs of my face I had missed.

"Can I have your sou-"

I grabbed my tray and stood up, walking over to Squad Levi's table, where there were two extra people; Hanji and Mike. As always.

I plopped down next to Levi, angrily chowing down on my food.
Petra jumped in front of me, as did Gunther. Eld choked on his food and sputtered for a moment, reacting harshly when Gunther elbowed him in the ribs.

Oluo chuckled next to me, lightly nudging me with his elbow.
"What's got your panties in a bunch?"

"Who the fuck says I don't wear Levi's boxers to feel more comfortable? Jackass." I mumbled under my breath, my tail swaying.

The whole table became quiet and looked in my direction, eyes wide and jaw slacked.

"(Y/n), calm down." Levi said next to me, his hand resting on my thigh under the table, grabbing my hand and rubbing his thumb across my bruised knuckles.

I huffed, clenching my fist in annoyance and taking my hand away from his grasp.

"I'm fine."

I stood, taking my tray and giving to Sasha. For the fifth time this month.

Eren glanced up at me with a questioning look, raising an eyebrow.

I turned away quickly, walking towards the doors with with my arm outstretched to open the doors.

I pulled open the doors, walking into a broad chest, hard and fast without looking in front of me.

I stopped, looking up and growling. My eyes flashed a quick red, and my hair stood on end.

I looked away from Erwin, sliding past his body and skimming shoulders with him, knocking him back slightly.

The commotion from the Cafeteria stopped behind me, but I continued to briskly walk outside towards the training fields.

I didn't hear the cafe door close behind me, and I could feel Erwin's stare on the back of my head.

I slammed the hallway door behind me once I stepped outside, practically running to get my 3DMG on.

I got situated and shot off into the trees, doing flips, tricks and spirals off of trees and in the air. Naturally.

I saw the first Titan dummy come into my vision and I went to go slice it, but the way the other cadets were trained to hold their swords made me irritated, so I flipped them around and tilted my body sideways, swinging like I would with a baseball bat.