The future in my eyes

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, through my nose and out my mouth.
What the actual HELL is happening?!
I opened my eyes to find myself back in Levi's room, but staring at the ceiling. I sat up slowly and looked around, finding the door to outside his room, I walked over and opened to door, only to find Levi sitting in his desk, tears fell from his eyes slowly. I watched them fall to the desk and get all the papers on the desk become splattered with water.
Suddenly, the door burst open with Mikasa, Eren, and Armin running inside.
"What's wrong with (Y/n)?!" Eren demanded, his fist's slammed into the wooden table, and big wet tears streamed down his face. Along with Armin, but Mikasa, I couldn't tell.
Levi took a deep, shaky breath before speaking.
"Cadet (L/n) is in a coma." He said shakily, making even me scared and worried for him.
"Coma?" I whispered, tears stung at the corners of my eyes.
Eren started yelling, but I just slumped onto the floor, blocking everything out. The word rang in my ears. Making me feel empty and hollow.
Coma. Coma? Coma! Coma?!
This can't be happening!! Will I die?! Will I be stuck there forever?! Will I- Wait, why is Levi crying. He has no emotions ever!!!
Why is he sad?
"She can't be in a coma! She just can't be!!! I LOVE HER!!!!" I hear Mikasa scream.
Everything froze, there was a strange tension in the room, and all eyes were on the short haired Asian.
"You what?" Eren asked and turned towards Mikasa, her eyes were wide and she backed up a step.
"I l-love her?" She squeaked out. Shaking out of nervousness and fear.
"So your a lesbian, and you like a girl that only got here a week ago?!" Eren jumped up and walked towards Mikasa.
I've been in a coma for Five days.
Levi just sat and stared. Not objecting with Eren. But Eren was about to slap Mikasa out of anger, disgust and sadness.
"Eren, I suggest that you calm down, and sit back down." Levi suddenly said, standing up and walking around his desk and behind Eren, to put his hand on his shoulder.
"We all love her. Some differently than others, but we still love her." He said. Eren'so face softened and he turned around, nodded to Levi and say down in a chair beside Armin.
"Now, you got your answer, so Alert, out of my office, Jeager, in my room. Ackerman, you stay." Levi ordered. Eren stomped over to me, walked through me and over to the door I came out of. He slung the door open and ran in, slamming the door closed.
I looked towards Armin. He was already walking out the door, he stepped out and gently shut the door with a soft "click."
"Now, miss Ackerman. We need to talk."