Rivalry

Working with Hanji had been a huge pain in the ass. She had me take notes on how the Titans ate, reaction time and even how they sat.

How. They. Sat.

How. They. Fucking. Sat. On. Their. Asses.

W H Y

Hanji walked into her lab, writing notes down with a wide grin.

"Ok, (Y/n) I'm going to need you to sit in that chair, yes, no not that one, no! The big one with straps in the middle of the room!"

I had looked around her room, looking for any chair to sit in, a wooden char, an office chair.
But oh no, she wants me in the torture device.

"What the fuck Hanji, no!" I scowled, my ears tilting down as I glared at both the crazy brunette and the chair.

"Oh c'mon! I still need to test you!" She whined, a small pout on her face.

I growled, shaking my head.
"Your not coming near me with that shit. No way in hell. Besides, the girls and I need to go out and find a dress for the ball."

She sighed, nodding her head in agreement. "Yea, I suppose we only do have a few hours before it starts. Cmon, let's go get the other girls!"

She grabbed onto my wrist with brute force and pulled me out of her lab, running to the girls rooms, yelling at them one by one to get ready to go into town.

"CMON LADIES! LETS GET A MOVE ON WE NEED OUR DRESSES AND WE ONLY HAVE SIX HOURS UNTIL THE BALL!!"

I stared an shock and pressed my ears against my head, my wrist hung loosely in her grip, but I didn't bother to move it.

Every one groaned and threw curses at the mad scientist, but she giggled profusely and tugged me to Levi's office.

I growled and shifted to my wolf, glaring at Hanji as she was forced to let my arm go. She only shrugged and grabbed my scruff roughly, tugging my skin and fur from the roots.

I yowled and jumped away, snapping my jaws at her hand, she had been just quick enough to avoid injury, but it wasn't long before everyone in the hallway stepped out to see what was going on.

I sat back on my hunches, in a ready-to-pounce position, my teeth bared and fur ruffled, my ears and tail lowered.

Levi stepped out of his office to watch the scene, giving me and Hanji his usual glare.

Hanji looked at my with apologetic eyes and a small frown on her face, I only growled and got lower to the ground, my tail swaying.

"Four eyes what the hell did you do?"

Hanji jumped and looked at Levi, holding her hand close to her chest.
She laughed nervously before explaining, earning a glare from everyone in the hallway, and a death wish for herself, most likely to later be inflicted be Levi.

Levi walked over to me and picked me up with surprising strength, bringing me into his office and lying me on the nearby couch.

He clicked the door shut and walked into his room, coming back out with a shirt of his and a pair of black boxers, handing them to me and turning around to give me decency.

I shifted and changed quickly, clearing my throat when I was done.
He instantly tuned around and walked up to me, turning me around and moving my hair away from the back of my neck, looking for any wounds from Hanji's earlier attack.

He grumbled under his bleach and began to massage my neck and shoulders, making me sit down in the chair in front of his desk, his hands working magic as he soothes my muscles.

"I'll take you with me to go shopping for clothes, we're going to match, Erwin's orders, and I don't trust you with Hanji. All she does is hurt you."

He pouted before leaning over my shoulder and pressing a kiss to my temple. I smiled and pat his hand, dragging him over to the couch and sitting down, leaning into his side.

"I'm ok with that, as long as I'm with you I'm ok with anything." I smiled and glanced up at him, his lips curved up slightly and he grabbed my shoulders, gently, yet sharply bringing me down so I lay on the couch and him hovering over me.

I blushed immensely before chuckling, gripping onto the cravat of his shirt and pulling him down, kissing him while smiling and running my hands through his hair.

He kissed back almost immediately and had one hand hold him up while the other was placed on my cheek, his thumb running under my eye slowly.

His lips touching mine sent off butterflies in my stomach, and I can never help but smile when we kiss.

We broke away, and I giggled slightly, looking at him with a wide grin.

He smiled back, but looked at his watch and sighed, standing up and taking me with him.

"Let's go, I want to give us time to find good clothing."

We left HQ quickly, grabbing our nicest looking normal clothes and wallets, hurting out on horseback before anyone saw us.