Cuddle

I walked in front of Jean and Eren, putting my hands on Eren's and Jean's clenched fist, while also looking at the two with a calm expression.
"WILL YOU LET ME GO-"
"ITS NOT MY FAULT HE STARTED IT-"
I pulled both of their hands towards me with great force, making their bodies smash together and fall on the floor.
"Can you two just for once stop being ignorant little shits and get along for once in your pathetic lives." I said with an alarmingly calm voice, looking at the two confused bodies on the ground.
They groaned in pain and nodded their heads in acknowledgement.
I walked back to our table, scoffing at their childish behavior and sat down, nibbling on my toast.
I closed my eyes slightly, suddenly enveloped in exhaustion. I yawned, my tail curling and my ears perking up, along with my arms.
"I think I'm going back to bed, I know I've been in a coma for a month or whatever but I'm exhausted. If you need me I'll be in my room." I stood up and walked out of the dining room, slightly slouched and dragging my feet while I walked for what seemed like hours but only took ten minutes to get to my room.
I pushed my door open, forgetting to close it with lidded eyes and flopped on my bed, wrapping myself in the blanket and instantly falling asleep.

My eyes fluttered half open as I felt a soft rough hand run through my slightly tangled hair, making me close my eyes and enjoy the feeling.
I breathed in deeply, smelling lavenders, smoke, bleach and ash, making me smile slightly.
"Sorry I woke you." He said, rubbing his thumb across my forehead. I murmured something I didn't even understand into my mattress and shrugged, rolling into my side so I can look at Levi.
"No it's ok-"
"Shh, go back to sleep, it's midnight. I came in here to check on you." He whispered and continued soothing my head, his thumb tracing shapes and patterns into my head.
I nodded slightly and rolled back over into the spot I was in, becoming comfortable instantly.
After five minutes Levi stood up to leave, but my hand shot out from beside me and pulled him back my his shirt.
"No... Stay with me... Can't sleep." I mumbled and tugged at his shirt more.
He stood there before getting me to let go of his shirt and walking around the bed, climbing in beside me after takin his shirt and pants off and putting them at the end of the bed, only wearing boxers.
I scooted closer to him, trying to get more comfortable but also just trying to get near him.
After two minutes of uselessly tossing and turning I sighed, giving up.
I felt a pair of arms suddenly wrap around my waist, and pulling me towards a toned chest.
"Geez (Y/n), if you wanted to cuddle you could have just said so." He mumbled into my ear, making me shiver slightly from his warm breath on the back of my neck.
I shrugged and smiled, putting my arms around his and resting my hands on his.
I closed my eyes, breathing in deeply as I finally fell asleep.
I love you, my beautiful flower.