A Horse Is How This All Started.

I leapt through the bushes on all fours and chased after the bulky mare.
The image of tearing open its skin and ripping through its black raven fur filled me with adrenaline and I pushed myself to an inhuman speed.
I jumped onto the back of the horse and tried to tear into its back, but failed.
It had this saddle and everything on its body.
Damn saddle!!!
I looked at the side of the saddle to see the "wings of freedom" sign.
Shit!! Whose horse is this?!?! I can't kill it, I'll be hunted down!
I leapt off the horse and turned human, I sped in front of it and grabbed onto the reins. I pulled it back before it blindly hit a tree and started running back to my home.
To get clothes.
Yes, I was naked, but that's how it is when I turn human, I don't have clothes on afterwards.
I finally got home and brought the pitch black horse inside.
I quickly put a shirt and pants on before climbing onto the back of the horse and riding off into the trees.
I came to meadow where 4 humans were.
All but one had a horse, and they were all wearing green capes with the wings of freedom embedded into the back.
They also wore tan jackets with the wings on the shoulder.
This must belong to the short lad over there.
I brought the horse into a run towards the four.
They looked behind them and saw me coming.
They brought out guns and pointed them at me, which led me to jumping off the horse and turning wolf. I fell to the ground with a thump and  rolled onto my side. I watched as the horse continued to run towards the four and slow down.
There goes a good set of clothes...
They all looked to the horse and me, back to the horse and back to me.
One female started to walk over and squatted down next to me.
She had brown, short hair and was kinda short.
"Hey there, you ok?" She asked as she stuck her hand out.
I looked at her hand and turned human.
She jumped back a little but soon after she took her cape off and gave it to me.
I rapped myself around in it on the ground and stood. I faced the others and back at her.
"T-thanks. I'm fine." I whispered.
She nods and looked at my head than my back.
My ears and tail were showing.
"Shit!" I whispered and tried to cover up my ears with my hair.
That didn't work.
She put her hand up like a signal to stop and I obeyed.
"Follow me. Please." She said and turned to the others. I followed and looked at the three males. Who looked at my ears and tail.
One with turquoise eyes looked at them with wonder.
The one with eyes that didn't give a shit, looked at them like he didn't give a shit. And the one with blonde hair stated in fear and curiosity.
The one with blonde hair traveled his gaze over my body and stopped at my chest.
I stared in anger as he didn't look away.
I walked up to him and slapped him.
"Have respect!" Me, the turquoise eyed boy and the brown haired girl all yelled to him.
"Oh, uh- I- I'm terribly- crap- uh- uh- a-sorry? I don't know!!" He muttered to himself.
"Hi! I'm (y/n)! You are?" I turned to the female and stuck out my hand.
She stood there shocked but snapped out of it.
She shook my hand and saluted to me after.
"I'm Petra, one of humanity's great, brave solders!" She said to me.
I nodded and walked over to the turquoise eyed boy.
"How about you turquoise eye? Who and how are you?" I asked and stuck my hand out.
"I'm Eren, another one of humanity's great and brave solders!" He shook my hand and saluted.
I walked over to mr. Perv over there and stuck my hand out.
"And you..."I asked.
"I'm-" he started.
"...Mr.Perv?" I finished. 
He glared and started again.
"I'm Erwin. One of humanity's great, brave solders." He shook my hand and saluted.
"You also forgot one of the most perverted." I smirked to him.
Laughter filled my ears al I looked at Eren and Petra, who were both doubled over and trying to regain their breaths.
"Haha! BUUUURN!!!" Eren yelled.
I smiled before walking over to mr shorty.
"And who is this shorty?" I asked and pointed to the remaining human.
They all kept their mouths shut and stared at me like I was crazy.
"What?" I asked and looked over at the three.
"Tch, I am corporal Levi, Humanities strongest solder." He said in a monotone voice and ignored my handshake and the salute.
"Also humanities last hope." I muttered.
"Tch, brat." He mumbled.
"Look whi's talking." I said loud enough for him to hear.
"Now, who are you brat?" He asked and took his gun out, pointing it at my head.
My eyes went wide as I stuttered.
"My name is (y-(y/n), I found your horse in the woods and wanted to give it back. I'd he yours?" I asked him and pointed to the horse.
"Yes, it's mine." He said and cocked the gun.
I moved a few paces back and tried to turn wolf.
"DONT move!!!" Levi yelled.
"Your coming with us weather you like it or not, Hanji needs some new...Experiments." He said in a deep time and hoped on the horse.
"Let's go!" He yelled to us.
Erwin, Eren, and Petra all jumped onto their own horses and followed pursuit.
I sat and stared as they rode off.
"Ugh!!! COME ON BRAT!!!!" Levi yelled.
"YOUR NOT MY DAD!!!" I yelled back.
He rolled his squinting eyes and commanded Eren to ride behind me.
"C'mon, let's not make him more mad." He said to me as he got in position.
I turned wolf and caught the cape that was on my back before it hit the ground.
"MOVE OUT!!!!" Levi yelled, we all started into a sprint, heading towards the wall.
I raced faster and weaved around Petra's and Erwin's horses and came behind Levi.
Still in the sprint, I gulped in a big gulp of air and barked the loudest I ever had before. The cape still in my mouth.
The horse sped faster than it did earlier  with a confused and angry corporal still onboard.
I quickly weaved around the two horses and back in front of Eren.
"That, my friend, was funny!!!" Eren said.
They all, including me started laughing until our hearts content.
"RUNNING UNTIL SUNSET FOR ALL OF YOU!!! INCLUDING THE WOLF BRAT!!!!" Levi yelled when he got back.
"Why are they running, I should be the one running." I said and came up to him.
"They all laughed." He said like it made sense.
"Whatever short-ass." I said and got I front of Eren.