Damn tease

After locking my Boyfriend in his office, I told the remaining cadets to scatter and look for Hanji quietly and only using clues they find, not just by running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

Most agreed, and the rest who complained were told to start doing conditioning. For example going to the cafeteria and running from one wall to the other, not stopping until I said so.

If someone walked, I add one more run for their actions. Or, they would have to talk to Levi or Erwin afterwards, and see what their punishment would be then.

"Once you find her, do not show yourself. Come find me, and give me clues as to where she is." I had commanded, and now I sat watching as about about fifteen or so teenagers ran from one wall to the other, some starting to slow down.

"Remember, if you walk you add one more to the rest!"

Some yelled while pushing themselves, giving themselves that one last burst of energy. Others, just continued to slow down, making me shake my head.
One day you'll learn.

"Plus three!"

They groaned, yelling at the few people who decided to make them suffer and call out insults.
I whistled, giving them the sign to go to the other wall.
Others lagged behind, but a few had once again pushed themselves.

Clapping I whistled again. The stomping of feet clouded my ears.
"Really? Making them run for not following your orders?"

My ears twitched, a sharp intake of breath coming from my pursed lips.
"Of course Lev-Captain, they were being disrespectful towards your a- authority and-"

"I didn't ask what they were being idiots about, I asked why they are running Cadet, and why you feel to make them do so."

I rolled my eyes mentally, a growl rising in my throat.
My eyes flashed a bright orange and slowly turned darker as I swiveled on my heel, facing Levi.

"I don't like it when people underestimate others, it's disgusting, disrespectful and just plain rude. Having to go through and judge people just on how you see them is wrong and people should stop being so damn stuck up. These people joined an army for peace and happiness, away from the Titans. They shouldn't make themselves monsters to forget about the bigger problem."

My nails morphed into claws as I curled my fists, my eyes glowing red. My lips formed into a snarl as the others stopped running to hear me, and I gave them one sharp glare that made them start running again.

"Wow, very inspirational cadet. I like your spirit. Sadly to say though, tomorrow and for the rest of the day today you will spend your time in my office with Erwin and Hanji, which was found less than twenty minutes ago."

I growled under my breath, a bold 'no' weaving through my teeth against my will.

I froze, as did everyone else.

Well  fu-

"(L/n), my office. Now."

With a sigh I quickley told everyone to go, meet up with their groups and tell them it's over after I leave.

Levi grabbed onto my arm as he practically dragged me to his office, where he let Erwin and Hanji out.

"Good training (L/n)."
Erwin smiled at me, and Hanji put her hand on my shoulder.

"Next time, try not to get Capt'n shorty last. Aye (N/n)?" She laughed, and I growled as she walked away, rolling my eyes.