•6•

A few months had rather dramatically passed by, the pair of them having grown closer, practically living at each other's houses at this point. Sharing everything with each other had made the two almost inseparable, and the others began to affectionately rename them "Changlix" as dubbed by Jisung, because apparently Changbin and Felix is just too much to say.

It was dark. It was a bit past midnight, and Felix couldn't sleep; he'd been tossing and turning and struggling for hours attempting to catch some sleep, but it was made very clear early on that it wasn't going to happen. Therefore, he decided to go for a walk, in the hopes he isn't kidnapped, in a country with an extremely low crime rate, as the nightmares from the kidnapper in Strong Woman Do Bong Soon had claimed him for weeks. 

Felix left his front gate, not bothering to shut it. Following wherever his feet took him, hitting the pavement, his footsteps echoing into the screaming silence. He felt lost in his thoughts, as if in a trance as his feet hit gravel and he began to climb a hill behind the children's playground.

When he finally reached the top his feet stopped. He took in the sights around him. The broken swingset, the garden which looked like it needed a lot of help, the football posts. His eyes settled on the sky as he sat down on the dry grass staring into the starry abyss.

He reached up, as if attempting the reach the stars. Only he knew that he all he desired was to take hold of one and present it to Changbin. Changbin. He never knew how much his presence affected Felix; he lit up his darkest of nights.

Speaking of Changbin, he had watched Felix climb up the hill from his bedroom window. He ran out the door, grabbing his coat and one for Felix too. He sprinted up the hill but hesitated as he saw Felix immersed in the different constellations.

 He lay down next to him, muttering a quick, "Beautiful isn't it." Felix's breath hitched audibly, his heart racing as he felt the heat from the older's body. Changbin admired Felix, counting his freckles as if it was the last time he would view them. He was drawn away from his staring as Felix spoke,
"You see that star there. I want to catch it for you. It's the brightest star, shining by itself, yet it's so beautiful."

And that's how Changbin knew, how much Felix loved him, and how much Changbin love Felix.