•5•

It was a week on from Felix's epiphany and he had stayed clear of the shop, embarrassed. He was gloomy and moped around all day, so Chan decided he needed to meet some new friends. Chan had lived in Korea much longer, and unlike Felix, he felt comfortable talking to new people in one of his languages. He was an incredibly friendly person and made friends with just about anyone who had the capability to speak or hear. They were all made in different places, training, school, the bus stop, the carnival.

The plan was to throw a not-quite-a-party-more-of-a-get-together, preening Felix out of the comfortable shell he had buried himself in.
He invited many of his friends he made during high school, all younger than him, but he didn't mind. He felt like a mother most of the time, as the youngest were born in 2000 (Jeongin was younger but having already spoken to Jeongin, he still didn't feel comfortable talking to Felix like nothing had happened).

And so he called up all his friends. They all agreed; it had been a while since they had gotten together. They all would bring snacks and drinks, but Minho said he would be late as he had to work at the Chicken Shop. He was the one who had recently been hired, so he couldn't take days off yet, it would seem rude.

"OI FELIX!" Chan yelled through to Felix's room to get his attention.

"Yes bro?" Felix came to stand by the spare bedroom door, which Chan often claimed when he was tired from practice, refusing to go home because 'Felix your place is closer.' 

"I've invited some people over so you can make some more friends. Get ready because they'll be here in 20 minutes."

Felix went into his own room and stood in front of his mirror debating on multiple outfits, before eventually deciding on one. Nervousness took its usual spot in his veins. He couldn't speak Korean well yet and wondered if there was anyone else who could speak English just in case he didn't understand. Of course, he had Chan but he didn't want Chan t feel the pressure of constantly being a translator. 

The doorbell rang, Chan rushing to the door and Felix became more anxious. What if they don't like me?

It didn't matter because soon Chan dragged him out of his room to his friends, as he still felt confused as to why this was here and not Chan's place.

"Okay guys introduce yourselves," Chan shouted. Felix stuttered out his name.

"Hi I'm Seungmin and I lived in L.A. for 3 months." A smiley boy spoke.

"Hi I'm Hyunjin and I dance with Chan sometimes." A boy with long hair who resembled a Chinese prince in a video game spoke softly.

"Hi I'm Jisung and I produce music with Chan and another friend as 3racha." A squirrel-like boy spoke.

Chan spoke up. "Minho will be here later with a friend. He's working right now but will come very soon."

All the boys moved to the sofa, each boy setting out the snacks or drinks they had brought and they stated some games. Stupid things like truth or dare were played. During truth or dare Felix learned that the majority of the boys were gay, although Hyunjin was pansexual. They learned stupid things about each other like how Hyunjin once fell out of the shower and broke his leg and how Chan had a rubber duck collection, which Felix had seen and it was rather extensive.

The doorbell rang again, just as they were about to play 7 minutes in heaven. It was a stupid game but Jisung insisted they do it. An unfamiliar boy, who must be Minho, came through the door with a chicken shop box in his hand. Felix found some confidence and asked Minho if he worked there.

After his reply was yes, he immediately exclaimed,
"Your chicken is the best!" Minho was smart. Changbin had taken a liking got the boy and befriended him straight away. He had told Minho about Felix, and Minho had figured out that this boy was Felix.
"I don't think it's the chicken that's the best. I think you like the delivery guy." He smirked as Felix became flustered, before he admitted that it was true, just as Changbin walked into the room. Felix turned red, and all the boys understood the situation immediately, and Jisung dubbed the pair 'Changlix' and made them to first pair to do 7 minutes in heaven as 'allmighty ruler'.

The 'Changlix' pair were shoved into Felix's bedroom, which unfortunately locked from the outside. Felix had never understood it but didn't question as he always left the door open.

Changbin turned to Felix, who was bright red, and smirked.
"So you like me?"

"Maybe."

"Then you don't mind if I do this?"

Changbin came closer towards Felix and pressed his lips against the others. It took a couple of seconds for Felix to register the situation and to kiss back. Their lips moulded against eachother perfectly and the kiss got more and more heated every moment. Their lips moved, and moans began to be heard as Changbin pulled Felix closer. He released Felix's lips, before trailing kisses down his neck trying to find his sensitive spot. He came to rest at his Adam's Apple and Felix groaned louder than before. He smiled and began to gently suck and bite on the area. The sounds that left Felix's lips were heavenly, but it wasn't going to last as Minho unlocked the door and opened it.
"If you two are quite finished eating each other you should know we're eating now." Minho smirked and walked away from the scene.

Felix turned even redder than before, hiding himself into Changbin's neck, despite being taller.
"So Felix, do you want to go on that date?" Changbin whispered into Felix's ear.
"Okay." Felix replied softly.