Yugyeom-Dreams

Dedicated to IOnlyGot7Problems
Omg I'm sorry for all the Yugyeom don't worry my next smut will be a mark one. wow am i ever going to post a request less than a month after they ask. how long has it been. 4 months?

"Gyeom~ah lets go to sleep already I'm tired as shit." I whined. He rolled his eyes.

"Fine, fine. Just wait a minute." He said changing. I yawned and got in the bed. I was close to sleeping when he got in the bed.

"Finally." I smiled as I pecked his nose. "I love you so much. You are really the reason I'm happy every single day." My minty breath blew across his face. He chuckled.

(Sorry y'all I'm fucking soft rn so I'm gonna have a very nice long plot until we get into the good shit)

"Y/N, you're making me shyyy." He looked away as his face burned red.

"Ahhh I love it when my baby is blushing. You look too cute."

"Stop itt. Let's go to sleep okay?" He whined.

"Mm ok," I hummed.

I slowly felt myself slip away from my consciousness, as I fell asleep.

Time skip cuz who has time for dat shit

"Fuck fuck Y/N move," I woke up to Yugyeom saying. I rolled off the bed as I tried to move.

"What the fuck." I got up and looked at my boyfriend. He was sweating and had a boner.

"Y/N, please, suck me off." My eyes widened.

"Right now?" I asked. He didn't respond. I sat down for a minute staring at him before he rudely interrupted me.

"Y/N, Y/N please I need it so bad please." He begged thrusting in the air.

"Fuck. Why is he doing this now. I mean. I should fulfill his needs but-" I was once again rudely interrupted.

"Fuck you look so hot in blue. Call me baby again." I smirked. I went back on the bed.

"Fine. If you want it so bad. And after this I can sleep I'll do whatever you want." I laughed before pulling down his shorts and boxers and throwing them at the closet.

His member was throbbing, precum already dripping. I rubbed his precum around his member. He winced from the first contact he got tonight. I leaned down to kiss his tip. He moaned. "Fuck that's too hot. It's too hot. Calm down Y/N. We always do this. Fuck why is he so hot." I said to myself. I swallowed my spit.

I pumped his member a few times before taking in his tip in my mouth. Yugyeom let out a string of moans making me clench around nothing.

I decided to stop teasing and took as much of him as I could. His tip continuously hitting the back of my throat as I bobbed my head.

My hands went to massage his balls, pulling on one and rubbing the other. His hips bucked up. "Fuck
Y/N I love it when you bite me." I decided to use his own dreams to my advantage. I replaced my mouth with my hand, as I softly bit his inner thighs. I left multiple hickeys, biting than sucking the skin I attacked.