Yugyeom-mad

Imagine Yugyeom as a normal person for this smut

"Gyeomiee~" I said pouting "Come to my house."
"Okay, but let me finish my bubble tea." Yugyeom said.
~~~
(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

You opened the door your house and pushed him against the wall. You put your lips on his harshly. You swiped your tongue on his bottom lip and he parted his lips. You hungrily explored his mouth sucking on his tongue earning a groan from him.

You pulled away seeing a flustered Yugyeom and
smirked. You grabbed his wrist and pulled him to the bed. You straddled him, and he blushed, you almost felt bad he didn't know what you were gonna do. Almost.

"I saw you staring at me at the cafe." you said slightly grinding your hips on him.
He went a deeper shade of red when you said that. All he could do was groan and nod.

You took off his shirt and you stripped leaving only your undergarments. You slowly unbuckled his belt and pulled it out. You then unzipped his pants and pulled them down teasingly slow. He closed his eyes when you rubbed his clothed member.

You took the chance to cuff his hands to the wall. "What the fuck Y/N let me go." Yugyeom said.
"No this is your punishment." You said.
"For what!" He asked.

(Let me ruin the mood and say I LOVE being in control soo...)

"For making me not be able to walk for a few days." You said. "Now shut up or it'll get worst." You said as you took off your lace panties and bra. You latched your lips on his neck and kissed down his neck. Once you heard a Moan from him, you sucked and bit on the spot right behind his ear. Once you were satisfied with your love bites, you kissed his chest down to his V-line.

You licked his shaft slowly. He moaned loudly. "Stop being such-." You took him whole and he moaned "Y/N you feel so good" You deep-throated him and felt him twitch in my mouth. You pulled him out immediately. "Why'd you stop?!?" Yugyeom whined.
"This is your punishment remember." You said. You then sat on his face. "Eat me." You said.
He then started licking your folds dipping his tongue in your entrance slightly. You moaned loudly. He started sucking on your clit harshly. "You taste good" he said sending vibrations through your body.
"You feel so fucking good" you said between moans. He started thrusting his tongue into your core while sucking your clit. Like how is that even possible?
You felt your climax coming and you started rocking your hips. You came on his fade and he licked all your juices up. "You've been a good boy now I'll let you cum." You said. "But not that easily." You continued. You swooped down and kissed him. You then lowered yourself on him.

(Ho Ho Ho its 12 am)

You moaned and he groaned. You started moving slowly. "Go faster please" Yugyeom begged.
"You want me to go faster? Beg for it." You said.
"Please, please go faster I want to feel
good" he begged.
"Okay, you asked for it." You said. You started going faster. All you could hear was moans and skin slapping. You felt him Twich inside you so you stopped.

"I must have been good if you were gonna cum that fast." You smirked. You went to a box and got out a cock ring. You went over to Yugyeom and put the ring on him. You put the level on the highest and he moaned half of pain and the other half pleasure. You lowered yourself in him again. The feeling of the ring felt good. You started bouncing on him. You felt him hit your G-spot.
"Oh that feels so good" you said between moans.

You started to clench around him causing him to groan. You started going faster as you felt your high approaching and with that you loosened his cock ring and Yugyeom cummed inside you, luckily you were on the pill. You cummed after going slower to ride out your high. You uncuffed him.

You lied down next to him. "Did you feel good Yuggie" you asked him.
"Yes I feel great baby saranghaeyo" he said.
"Nado saranghae" you said before drifting off to sleep.

HELLO THANK YOU FOR READING IM SO SORRY FIR MAKING YOU WAITH FOR THIS I TAKE REQUESTS JUST STATE THE MEMBER(S), IG YOU WANT ANGST, FLUFF, DOMINACE, OR STUFF LIKE THAT, ALSO IF YOU WANT IT TO BE SPECIFIC TELL ME THE STORY LINE, IF YOU WANT YOUR NAME OR IF YOU WANT Y/N. why did I write that in cap... well bye! Love you

 well bye! Love you