»Chapter 8«

"Bailey, you have to wake up." Shawn said softly as he pushed my hair out of my face.

I opened my eyes and saw Shawn standing beside my bed leaning over me. I gave him a half smile.

"Morning." I said in my morning voice.

He smiled and said "I'm already dressed. I let you sleep in some."

"Thanks." I said and got out of the bed.

I went over to my suitcase and got out a floral skirt and a black long sleeve shirt. I went to the bathroom and changed into it. Then I put on some makeup. I walked out of the bathroom, and Shawn was staring at me.

"Uh, Shawn?" I asked.

He shook his head and smiled.

"You look beautiful." he finally said.

I blushed. Finally, I went up and hugged him.

"Thanks." I said. "For everything."

"Well, I'm glad you came." he kissed me on the cheek.

I grabbed my phone, and Shawn grabbed his guitar. We headed down to the lobby. Cameron was down there. I wondered where the other guys were. When he spotted me, he smiled. He came up and hugged me.

"You look great, Bailey!" he said still grinning.

"Thanks!" I replied.

"Where's the other guys?" Shawn asked.

"The Jacks are on their way down, but everyone else is waiting in their cars." Cameron explained.

"Sweet. We will be in my car." Shawn said.

We got to his car, and he put his guitar in the back. We got on our phones while we waited for Cameron to come tell us we could go. Then a really awesome song came on the radio. Shawn and I jammed out to it. Right before the song ended, Cameron came out and told us we could start heading to the building Magcon was being held in. That's when I started getting a little bit worried.

"Are you excited?" Shawn asked.

"I was... Until now." I looked out the window.

"Why?" Shawn asked.

"What if they don't like me? You know how the fangirls get when they see you with other girls!" I said worried.

"Don't worry, Bailey! They are going to love you! How could they not?" he tried to make me feel better.

"They might think my makeup is bad or I have an ugly face!" I explained.

"You look amazing. Really." he said.

By the time I calmed down, we arrived at the building. I let out a worried sigh. Shawn grabbed my hand.

"They're going to love you." he looked into my eyes. "I'll be with you through the whole thing."

I gave him a little smile. We got out of the car and walked towards the building. I could see fans lined up for the meet and greet. They all started screaming as soon as they saw Shawn. As soon as we got inside, we saw the other guys. I spotted Nash and Taylor staring. I just ignored them. I was not about to have a bad day because of them. The security guards showed us backstage. Shawn set his guitar down by a stool.

"Are you guys ready?" Cameron asked.

"Yea!" everyone yelled.

I was still a little nervous. I guess you could see it on my face because Shawn put his arm around my shoulder. Cameron winked at me. I immediately started giggling. That put a huge smile on his face.