Epilogue

It was currently three in the afternoon in New Mexico when a black car came to a stop right in front of the edge of a cliff. The car sat for a minute before it turned off and the car door opened.

A man, Agent Coulson, stepped out from the car with a blank expression on his face. He walked over to the edge of the cliff and looked down at the giant crater that was surrounded by trucks and people.

His eyes caught sight of the shiny hammer that was in the very center of the crater, stuck in the ground. A small smile appeared on his face and the faint sound of the passenger side door opening filled the air.

Agent Coulson turned to his right and smiled at the person getting out. A girl stepped out clad in S.H.I.E.L.D. apparel. Her hair was slicked back into a ponytail and her tongue ran over her dry lips as the hot New Mexico air blew against her. She looked over at Coulson who only gave her a small nod in response.

She smiled and quickly got out of the car, slamming the door shut behind her. She then walked over to Coulson and he pointed out the hammer to her. A smile grew on her face and she quickly reached into her pocket before pulling out her phone.

She dialed a number and then held the phone up to her ear as she waited for the person to answer. Once they did, she couldn't stop her grin from growing even bigger.

Olivia "Liv" Foster glanced at Coulson before saying to the person on the other end of the line, "Sir, we've found it."

- - -

and that is officially the end of my Life as Maya Stark book! but don't worry, this is not the end! after I finish my Bruce Banner (which is up so go check it out!!), Thor Odinson (whose love interest will be Olivia "Liv" Foster!), and Steve Rogers book, you will get to see our precious Maya again as she meets all of the Avengers!

in the mean time, make sure to keep up with my other books so that you know what will be going on!

this book will not be marked as complete until I post one more update marking the release of the Avengers book, so make sure to keep this in your library!

I love you all and thank you so much for all of your support and for sticking with me and Maya!

love you all!
-K