15

"Welcome to Sakaar!" The Grandmaster says as we approach him.

"You must be the Grandmaster. I am Aurora, this is my brother, Loki." I say, smiling as we walk toward him.

"I hear the scrappers brought you in, they said you'd be valuable to me! How is that?" The Grandmaster asks.

"We have traveled through many of the known and unknown realms, we hold important information that could be helpful to you in the future." Loki tells him. The Grandmaster slowly starts to smile.

"Great! That's great! Thank you for joining the crew! I think you'll like it here. Topaz, show them to where they'll be staying." The Grandmaster says.

(This is what she wears on Sakaar

(This is what she wears on Sakaar. The blue is white, the red is black and gold)
...

Loki and I spend the next two weeks winning The Grandmaster's trust. We've become two of his most trusted assets. Today, we sit with the Grandmaster's other VIP guests, joking and laughing, as music plays throughout the room.

"Loki?! Aurora?! Over here!" We hear a voice say. We look over in shock to see Thor, but move closer to speak with him.

"Excuse us one second." Loki says to the other VIPs. We walk to Thor. "What? You're alive?"

"Yes, of course I'm alive." Thor says.

"What are you doing here?" I ask him.

"What do you mean, what am I doing? I'm stuck in this stupid chair. Where's your chairs?" Thor asks.

"We didn't get chairs." Loki says in confusion.

"Get me out of this one." Thor says.

"We can't." I tell him.

"Why?" Thor asks.

"We've made friends with this man. He's called the Grandmaster." Loki says.

"Oh, he's crazy!" Thor exclaims. I shush him.

"We've gained his favor. The Bifrost brought us out here weeks ago." I tell Thor.

"Weeks ago? I just got here!" Thor says. Suddenly, the Grandmaster is standing beside us.

"What are you whispering about?" He asks. Loki and I jump back and Thor stares at the Grandmaster. "Time works real different around these parts. On any other world, I'd be like, millions of years old. But here on Sakaar..." He beholds himself. "In any case, you know this... You call yourself Lord of Thunder?"

"God of Thunder. Tell him." Thor says. Loki speaks before I can.

"We've never me this man before in our lives." Loki says. I give him a confused look and roll my eyes.

"He's our brother." I say.

"Adopted." Loki clarifies.

"Are you actually related to the Lord of Thunder? Like through blood?" The Grandmaster asks me. I nod. "Is he any kind of a fighter?" Loki shrugs, I give the universal gesture for so-so. Thor gives us a look of disgust and I hold back my laughter.

"You take this thing out of my neck and I'll show you."