2

I walk down the stairs to the dungeons. The guard standing beside the entrance bows to me.

"My Princess. I assume you are here to visit your brother?" He asks. I nod.

"Yes, you are correct." I say.

"He's in the first cell. Do be careful." He tells me. I walk around the corner to see Loki sitting on a bed. His eyes stop traveling along the page of his book and he looks up at me.

"Aurora." He says. I smile.

"Hello brother." I say. His face eases at the sight of the smile across my face. He stands up and walks closer.

"I didn't expect to see you here." I tilt my head at him.

"You thought your own sister wouldn't visit you?" He sighs and looks down. "Loki, you may have done some bad things, but that doesn't mean I don't love you."

"You still love me? You seem to be my only sibling who does." I shake my head.

"Thor will come around. He's just upset." He nods.

"How have you been? It seems like ages since the last time we spoke." I smile, this is the Loki I wanted to see.

"The same as always. Roaming the palace. I think I've finished every book in the library by now. I've been helping the people around Asgard, mother says it will be good for the way people see me." Loki nods.

"She's right. Then again, she is right about most things."

"Don't let her hear you say that, you'll never hear the end of it." We both laugh. "I've missed you, Loki." He smiles at me, something I haven't seen in a long time.

"And I've missed you, Aurora." I grin when I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs.

"Aurora! There's an attack on Vanaheim, we have to go!" Fandral says. I look back at Loki, he nods.

"Go. I'll be here when you come to visit again." Loki says.

"I'll come back, I promise." I say, then I rush to Fandral. He grabs my hand and rushes up the stairs with me. When we reach the bifrost, I stop and Fandral walks forward. Gold magic begins to swirl around my hands, when I bring them into an X over my chest, there's a flash of gold and my armor replaces my gown.

It's white and gold instead of purple and gold

...

I walk up beside Sif and the Warriors Three.

"It's good to see you, Aurora." Sif says. I smile at her as the bifrost opens.

"The same to you, Sif." I say as we walk through the open bifrost. We immediately engage in the fight upon arrival. I hit the marauders with my golden magic. After a while, Fandral rides up and slides off his horse to fight beside me.

"I could've handled them." I tell him as we fight. He looks over at me for a moment after taking down a marauder.

"I know." He says, spinning around to stop another one. I smile and continue fighting. To my right, the blinding light of the bifrost hits the ground. Thor stands ready to fight when it disappears. There's a loud roar, the marauders stop fighting and back up. A large monster made of rock walks up to us. I look over at Thor and smile.

"He's all yours." I tell him.

AN: I know these parts are a bit out of order. Loki is supposed to be locked up after the battle of Vanaheim, but I thought that the way I wrote it would go better with the plot line of this story :)