14

"That's a shame. I would've liked to have seen that." She says. I stare at her in confusion.

"You must be Hela. I'm Thor, son of Odin." Thor tells her.

"Really? You don't look like him." Hela says.

"Perhaps we can reach an arrangement." Loki says.

"You sound like him." Hela says.

"Bloodshed is not needed, Hela. We can figure this out." I tell her.

"And you must be my dear sister, or shall I say, my other half. The beautiful Goddess of Life." Hela says. Loki shifts nervously, Thor tightens his grip on Mjolnir. "Kneel."

"Beg your pardon?" Loki asks.

"Kneel... before your Queen." Hela tells us.

"I don't think so." Thor says and throws Mjolnir at her. Hela simply catches it, bringing it to a dead stop. My eyes widen. "That's not possible." Hela smiles evilly.

"Darling, you have no idea what's possible." She says and then shatters Mjolnir. I stare at her in shock when Loki suddenly grabs my hand.

"Bring us back!" He yells to the sky.

"No!" Thor yells, but it's too late. The Bifrost engulfs all of us, including Hela. As we soar through the Bifrost, I shoot orbs of magic at Hela. Loki throws two daggers at her, they both find their mark and slow her down. Hela suddenly plows into Loki and I and knocks us out of the Bifrost. We soar through the Cosmos for what seems like forever until we land on a planet I've never seen before. I look over at Loki, who lays in the debris beside me.

"Where are we?" I ask him. He looks around.

"I don't know. I've never seen this place before." He says. He stands up and holds his hand out to me. I take it and he pulls me to my feet. Just as we go to walk, excruciating pain rips through my stomach. I cry out and hold my stomach. Loki catches me before I hit the ground.

"What? What's wrong?" He asks. I look down at my hand, there's no blood. There's no wound below my armor. Just then, realization floods my mind. I look up at Loki in panic.

"Hela has reached Asgard and she's done something to Fandral. I-I think she killed him." I say, horror filling my eyes. Loki's eyes widen and he takes my hand.

"Whatever happened, Aurora, I believe Fandral is alive. You will return to him." I stare up at Loki, he has such a firm belief in his eyes. I nod and we start walking down the debris, trying to figure out how to get out of here. But throughout it all, my mind remains on Fandral.