10

We land at the brand new theater father had built with a grand statue of Loki out front.

"Ah Thor, you've returned." Fandral says as he walks up beside me. "As you can see, quite a lot has changed."

"What the hell is this?" Thor says, walking toward the theater. I shake my head and Fandral wraps his arm loosely around his waist.

"Think he'll force Loki out?" Fandral asks me. We've discussed the possibility of Loki disguising himself as father many times.

"Absolutely." I say, smiling at Fandral. He grins and quickly kisses me, then we walk forward to watch Thor. I can't hear what they're saying, but father and Thor are arguing. Finally, Thor threatens father with Mjolnir. It returns to Thor at a terrifying speed, the only thing blocking it is father's face.

"Alright, I yield!" I hear Loki yell. The illusion disappears and Loki stumbles forward, spinning around to face Thor. I push forward through the crowd and arrive in front of Loki, quickly raising my hand and striking his face. He presses a hand to his cheek and looks back at me.

"You're unbelievable. You watched me mourn!" I yell at Loki. Thor places his hand on my shoulder and presses Mjolnir to Loki's chest.

"Where's father? Did you kill him?" Thor asks him sternly.

"Ow ow ow! Okay! I know exactly where he is!" Loki says.

...

Thor, Loki, and I decide to go to Midgard in search of father. I change into a short, flowly cream dress with a jacket of denim over it. I slip on tan strappy heels and put my hair into a sloppy braided crown in order to fit in with the humans. Fandral meets me at the Bifrost.

"Make sure you return to me." Fandral says, smiling at me.

"I will. Don't die on me while I'm gone." I say.

"I can't make any promises, my love. Who knows what kind of battle we'll get into here!" I chuckle and grin at him.

"Well, then save some of the fight for me." Fandral leans forward and kisses me for a long time.

"I love you Aurora. I'll see you soon." I hold his hand as I start to walk away from him.

"And I love you more, Fandral." I let go and meet Loki and Thor by the entrance to the portal.

"Ready?" Thor asks. I nod and we walk through into the portal.