• 15 •

Brenda

Brenda

[Warning Sexual Conduct]

"Love is never ending!"

I had the best time with Aaron that night. I could not imagine it getting any better than it was. But it did. When I got back to our room the place was filled up with red roses. All the way around.

In the living room. To the kitchen and down the hall to the bedroom. I never saw anything like it. Roses every where you went. When we had left the place, there were no roses in sight. I gasped when I saw it.

Began to get teary eyed. I had done more than enough crying for the year.

"Aaron! When did you? How did you?" I gasp as I feel over come with emotions. He pulls me in his embrace.

"I wanted to surprise you with something romantic tonight" he tells me with a grin.

"You did already with the locket" I say softly as I touch the locket on my neck.

"It is not over with baby" he promises me. He kisses my cheek.

He smiles at me. I get butterflies in my tummy every time he does. Just like a school girl does when they are around when they are around their crush. I stop him for a moment. I pull him close to me. Kissing him on the lips with all I had to give.

"What was that for?" he says as he looks pleased.

"I love you is all. You are everything to me" I say. "I waited so long to say it. Now that I can say it I want to remind you everyday" he explains to me.

"I feel the same way. The night is young baby. Let's go celebrate" he replies to me.

He takes me by the hand. Then leads me to the bedroom. There are a dozen balloons floating on the ceiling above us.

"How did you even do this without me knowing it?" I giggle with delight.

"I had a coworker of mine come by and drop over everything" he says with a grin.

He grabs a remote by his bed. The thing turns the lights on low. Then soft music plays.

"Nice" I giggle. "How many girls have you had in here?" I tease him with a wink.

"Not many. None really. This was installed before I moved in here" he tells me with a happy smile.

"Sure" I giggle.

"No more talking. We have loads of time for that" he says in a serious tone. He pulls me to his side. "Never would have been able to this back then and I wanted to"

"Back at the time when you went and kissed me when we saw each other again what gave you the courage to do that?" I wonder.

"I always wanted to kiss you. And you kept saying I had changed. I had to show you I was still that Aaron. But in a new way" he tells me.