• 6 •

• इन्हें समर्पित: Romance

Aaron

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Aaron

"Love is chemistry"

I had to talk to Brenda. I felt badly about how l left things with her. True I was now used to woman falling at my feet. Wanting to be with me. Wanting to travel the world at my side. Some loving me. Some using me. I had my pick. Brenda was right.

I had kind of turned into a play boy. I blamed her for that. While I only wanted one woman, I was out trying to make myself forget the woman I wanted by being with as many women as I could.

It was not working. I was so frustrated. I hated how I left things with her. I did not go after her that night I shared a kiss with her. Because if I did I was not sure I could control myself. I had waited so long. I knew it would never happen with her. I wish my heart would listen to my head.

I stopped by Brenda's home. Her mother had told me she was not home. I decided to go over to where she worked. The bakery in town. It was a start. At least she could not kick me where the sun did not shine in a public place. I drive my little sports car into town. Head to the bakery. I check my messages on my phone before heading in.

No word yet on getting my project back. But I had to keep hoping we would. Before it was all to late. I lock my car up after getting out of it. I could have a personal driver if I wanted to. I had the funds to. But I was in my home town. Others might not look at me the same way.

I head into the bakery. The door dings with the little ringer at the top of the door. I stuff my hands in my slacks feeling a bad case of nerves come attacking me. I brush it aside.

Thinking of all the woman back where I was living who flung themselves at me. That gave my mind a little ego boost. I glance around the place as my eyes scan for signs of Brenda. She was no where in sight. Maybe she was in the back cooking.

The whole place smelled wonderful. I gave up sweets after high school. To work on toning my body. Working out every day. Witch right now I had not been. Due to the stress that was causing my body to ache.

"Aaron?! Aaron Winters? It is true! You are back in town!" laughs my old friend Sailor. She rushes from the counter and hugs me.

"How is the boyfriend? Any signs of wedding bells yet?" I joke. She shakes her head no. Then smiles.

"Nope! Not a word YET. I will not give up on my man yet. After all we are expecting baby number two next spring" she brags as she touches her tummy that was hardly showing a bump yet.

"Congrats! Good for you!" I tell her.

"Thank you! Mr. and Mrs. Hanson are out of town. They would have loved to see you! Sorry" she tells me.

Captured The Billionaire [Billionaire] 18+up!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें