• 14 •

Brenda

Brenda

"Love is worth the wait!"

I was happy this whole drama mess was over. That it all worked out with Aaron. Now we would get to focus on one another. That was the best part. The next night we were going on a date out on the town.

I was going to let my boss know that I planned on moving out here with Aaron. I was not sure what I wanted to do for work though Aaron told me that I did not have to work unless I wanted to. He also told me if I planned on making a business for myself that he would support me one hundred percent!

I had so many options to think about that one. I would take my time on it. Knowing I had Aaron in my corner to support whatever dream I decided to chase after was so exciting. I had gotten out of the shower. Fixed my hair up for Aaron. I had bought a new dress before flying out here.

Because I wanted to look nice for Aaron while we started to venture out with dating each other. Now he was finally going to get to see my new dress. It was a dark blue dress. It had a little bit an angel where the cleavage would show off my breasts a little.

I never really wore sexy dressed like this. But for Aaron I wanted to. I had matching heels that my mother lent to me. I needed to go shopping for some more sexy dressed when I had the time. Being with Aaron well, I wanted to reflect off him. I wanted to look nice for him.

I smile as I place earrings in my earlobes. They were my mother's pearls. She leant them to me. I was so happy these days. I could not stop smiling.

My heart soared with joy inside. I look at myself as I touch up my make- up. I normally didn't wear a ton of make-up. But I wanted to wear a little for him. I splashed on a spritz of perfume on me. Then on my wrists.

"Look at you! You look beyond amazing" Aaron speaks up from behind me. His arms steal around my middle as he holds me close. I giggle as he kisses my neck. "Mmmm you smell wonderful to"

"Thank you" I reply back shyly.

"I have something to give you before we head out on our date" he tells me. He sits me down on the bed. He sits down beside me. He hands me a box. A rectangular box.

"What is this? You did not have to get me a thing" I tell him.

"We have nearly been seeing each other our first week now" he says with a grin. "Our first week as a couple"

"Wow already? Well true we began dating last week didn't we?" I giggle as I smile.

"Happy one-week anniversary" he announces to me as he waits for me to open his gift. "Go on. Open it" he demands to me. I smile.

I open the box. Inside was a breath-taking necklace. Delicate gold one. It had a heart shaped locket.

"Aaron, I love this" I say. It reminded me of an old school necklace guys would give their girls in high school. I always wished back then I would get one.