"I-I-I was j-j-just wondering h-how was K-Kushina going to t-t-train for the Ch-Chunin exams?"

Jiraiya bust out laughing his head off til Naruto turned his head towards him with the same stare, which was going to give him nightmares about his mother, Tsunade.

Jiraiya was now on the same boat as Minato, looking like he was going to piss himself.

Naruto turns his attention back to Minato and says...

"I'll train Kushina while we're in Uzushio. That's all for today. Go on home and rest. Come on Jiraiya". 

Naruto then walks off with Jiraiya following.

{Senju Compound}

Once Naruto and Jiraiya got back, Naruto went to his room and took a shower before dinner. while Jiraiya went looking for Tsunade. 

Naruto was so exhausted. All he wanted to do was cuddle in his bed and fall asleep, but he knew he couldn't do that while he was sweaty.

While he was in the shower, he ponder over Minato's feelings for Kushina. It's not that he wanted to stop Minato or Kushina from having a love life, it's just that he sees Kushina as his little sister and he didn't want to see her heart broken. Minato is a sweet boy but brothers are protective of their sisters, it's only natural.

Naruto clenches his fits at the thought. Even if Minato was he's student, he was NOT going to go easy on him.

He raises his fits in the motion to punch the wall but stops himself. He takes a deep breathe and stops the water.

{After a few minutes}  

Naruto dressed himself in sweatpants and a t-shirt, laying comfortably in his bed.

Just as he began closing his eyes to go to sleep, he hears the front door opening and closing. 

He knew it was Kushina because he can sense her Chakra and hear her voice.

He finally drifted off to sleep as the sounds of Kushina's foot step came up the stairs.

{An hour later}

Feeling something touching his forehead, Naruto wakes up in a daze. 

Naruto slowly opens his eyes to see his mother sitting beside him and kissing his forehead. 

"Kaasan?".

"How are you feeling?".

Naruto takes a minutes to sit up.

"Tired".

Tsunade felt their was more to Naruto then just being tired. She felt his forehead and his neck to check his temperature. He felt a little warm then normal.

"You're running a slight fever. Come down stair for dinner. I want you to take a lukewarm bath after you finish eating. I also want you to take a break tomorrow...."

Before she could finish speaking, Naruto interrupted.

"Kaasan, there's something I would like to discuss with the whole family during dinner. Can you please call Shizune over as well?".

Tsunade just looks him over and nods. She kisses his forehead once more and stands up.

"OK. Come down stairs, dinner almost ready".

{Down stairs}

Once Naruto came down stairs, he can see Kushina and his mother sitting the table.

"Naruto!" Tsunade called out

 "Can you put the food on the table while I get Jiraiya and Mito baachan".

Naruto nods and starts sitting the food on the table while Tsunade went up stairs.

{A few minutes later}

Just as they all were going to sit down at the table, there was a knock at the door. 

Tsunade knew who it was, so she walked towards the door and opened it.

It was Shizune.

"You're just on time. We were getting ready to eat".

{A Few Minutes Later}

Just as they were almost finished eating, Tsunade spoke up.

"What was it that you wanted to discuss Naruto?".

Naruto looked up from his plate and then cleared his throat.  

"You know, it's almost August which means that it's almost your and uncle Nawaki's birthday, and I want  to do something special for you both".

Tsunade raised an eyebrow while Nawaki stopped chewing his food.

"Where are you going with this?".

"I want to take the family to Uzushio to celebrate".

Tsunade gasped while Nawaki dropped his chop sticks, Kushina and Mito tensed up.

"U-Uzushio?" Tsunade stuttered.

"I hadn't been to Uzushiogukre in years" Mito said.

"That's why I want to take y'all to Uzushio. I know how much you all miss it, I miss it too".

Tsunade sighed.

"When are we leaving?"

"Tomorrow".

Naruto then turns to Shizune.

"Shizune, if you'd like, you can come with us".

Shizune shakes her head and says..

"While you're gone, I can take care of the house and take over your sifts in the hospital"

Naruto nods.

"Alright".

{An Hour Later}

Everyone was asleep while Naruto was writing a letter.

The letter was for Ritsu.

Not only was he going to celebrate his mother and uncle's birthday, he wanted to celebrate her birthday as well.

He wanted to leave early in the morning so they can spend more time in Uzushio. If he wanted Ritsu to come along with them, she would need to know.

Once he was done writing the letter, he summoned a messenger bird. He then tied the letter to it's leg and sent it off.

{Ritsu's House}

Ritsu was just getting ready for bed when she heard a tap on her window.

She looked outside and saw a messenger bird with a letter on it's leg. She opened the window and took the letter.

After she read the letter, she went to pack up some of her clothes.

She then started to cry.

She hasn't been to Uzushio ever since she came here and it was really sweet the Naruto wanted to celebrate her birthday wth her in her home village.

She couldn't wait for morning to arrive.