Chapter-11

It was Jimin.
He headed towards me nearby the fridge. I tried to get out of the kitchen but he came infront.

Nivi's POV

Jimin just stood up and went towards the kitchen. I didn't worry much coz I thought he might have gone to sorten their problem.

Isha's POV

"Just listen to me, Isha!!!" Jimin yelled.
"It's true that my marriage has been fixed with Alexia, but you know I cannot even think of any other girl than you! You're only the one I love and I'll make sure of convincing my parents in my favour." Jimin continued holding my arms tightly.

I didn't even look up at his face.
"How can I think of even marrying other girl?!" Jimin cupped up my face.

My eyes start to become watery.
Jimin hugged me softly.
"Saranghe oppa" I hugged him back.
"And I'm really sorry for misunderstanding you" I continued.
He gently kissed my forehead.

We both returned to the room where Nivi was watching the movie, but I saw even she had slept. I put blankets on top of everyone.

I sat in the sofa. Jimin too sat beside me. He put his hand around my shoulder. I was literally yawning.

Jimin's POV

Gradually, her head leaned towards my shoulder. She just slept. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she looked cute while sleeping.
I carried Isha all over to her bedroom and kept her warm by blanket.
"GoodNight babe!" I kissed her forehead.
I went downstairs and slept on the sofa.

Isha's POV

*in the morning*

I woke up and found myself on my bed. I went downstairs looking up for everyone but couldn't see anyone. They had left.
I got ready. I had light breakfast and walked.

-at the university-

I met Nivi.
"Why did you all leave so early?" I asked
"No, it was already late so we went without saying you" she replied.
"By the way, I hope everything's going well with Jimin?" She added.
"Yes chingu~" I smiled.
Tae arrived with kookie. We all met up and gossiped. Jimin had still not arrived.

--classes over--

I was really worried about why didn't Jimin come today. Surprisingly, even Alexia wasn't seen anywhere.

I decided to visit him. So, I quickly walked home.
I was about to get out of my house , I received a text message from Jimin
•please meet me at the garden after 15mins•
•I too wanted to meet you. What happened that you didn't come today?•
•Come fast!•
•Alright oppa! I'll be there soon•

Jimin's POV

*at the garden*

I was waiting for her to arrive. I really have to say it to her. I don't know how she'll react after knowing it.

[Thankyou for reading💌]