Chapter-10

Still JK's POV

--classes over--

I decided to go to Isha's house. I got ready and reached Isha's home without informing her.

°knock knock°

After a couple of mins Isha opened the door. "Anneyong Kookie! " she said being a bit surprised.
JK: "How have you been?" "Neither you came to university nor you even said anything to anyone of us?" I continued.
She invited me to get in. We went to her room, meanwhile she offered me something to drink.
I curiously asked her, "First say what has happened to you, Isha?"
"Nothing much, I am just not well" she answered.
JK: " Tae, Nivi, especially Jimin were really worried about you."
"It's okay! I'll talk to them tomorrow." She smiled.

Isha's POV

At the moment, I heard someone knocking the door.
Kookie went to see who was at the door, while I followed him.
Jimin, Tae and Nivi were at the door. Immediately, Nivi hugged me "You didn't even bother about saying me what's going on." She asked me while I hugged her back.
"I was not feeling well so I didn't come." I replied breaking our hug.
"Takecare the most girl" Tae said hugging me.
"Thankyou oppa" I smiled.
"I hope you're fine now" Jimin came forward to hug me.
"I'm alright" I neglected.

Jimin's POV

Isha's still hurt for what I've said her.

Everyone met up together to enlighten Isha.

Nivi's POV

Let's watch a movie tonight. It'll be fun watching it altogether.
Everyone agreed joyfully.

"I'm sure some sort of problem is going on between Isha & Jimin." I thought to myself.

I and Isha sat on the sofa, while Tae and Kookie were at the bed and Jimin on the couch.
Kookie slept while watching the movie.
"Why is he looking so cute while sleeping?" I blushed.
Meanwhile, Tae too slept.😴

Isha's POV

I went to the kitchen to bring some cold drinks. Nivi continued watching the movie. Suddenly, I felt someone at the kitchen's door.

{I'm so sorry for not being updated for such a long time. *I was really busy at the school, exams and all* From now on I'll publish the upcoming chaps soon⛧ Mianhe💓}

[Sorry for a small chap. Please look forward for more and kindly vote💗]