Chapter 3: Mad Dog

Every single day, I live the same life. In the morning, I have to be kind and quiet so that I won't stand out. While in the evening of a mission I can be free. I can be who I am and do whatever I want. And this is all because Lucas wants me to. I can't be free every night but I really want to get a breather, sigh~

              Just three days ago, I went to Lucas' place because he asked me to.

"Hey there, Mad Dog." Lucas greeted me and I simply tilted my head in wonder.
"Mad Dog? Whose that?"
"Whoa, are you serious? A lot of people has been calling you Mad Dog now and you didn't even know it was you?" He was shocked as he said those.
"Hmmm... no wonder Mad Dog's rumours sounded so familiar." I said as I looked in the ceiling when that realization came.
"Wait, don't tell me the reason you didn't mention your name in the voice record was because you didn't know you were Mad Dog?" He asked and I simply nodded.
"I don't gossip and I don't assume. Mad Dog is assumed to be a psychotic bitch, and I'm not fucking like that. So I don't claim to be one."
"Ahaha, but that name Mad Dog, really fits your way of killing you know." He giggled as he looked at me.
"I guess your right. Alright, I'll take that nickname, I'm Mad Dog." I answered as I smiled widely.
"Well your known as Mad Dog here in the clan too so whether you accepted that name or not, you are Mad Dog."

               When I heard him say that, I got mad. I don't like it when people decide who I am. I don't like people making decisions for me. I am who I am, I am who I make myself out to be. Nobody has the rights to decide for me. So I quickly grabbed the knife in my back and pressed it against Lucas' neck as I sat on the table in front of him. My knife made a little cut and he started bleeding, just a little.

"I don't like it when people makes decisions for me, prick. So whether your Lucas or not, if you say something I don't like ever again, I'll do something worse than just simply making you bleed." I told him and I pulled away. I held on his neck tie and used it to wipe the blood of my knife then threw him his tie. "Your lucky I can't kill you because you were the one who saved me." I added and sat on the chair for his visitors.

               He simply smiled at me, it was obvious he knew I wasn't going to kill him because despite all my threats he still looked confident and he never broke a sweat even for a little. He then took his black handkerchief out of his pocket and used it to wipe his wounds. He took a small mirror under his desk and saw the little cut in his neck and he smiled at me.

"I'm not going to call you by your real name while your still inside this mansion, so I'll call you Mad Dog." He said as he smiled widely, and I simply looked at him.

               Both curiosity and anger took over me. The way he smiled seemed like he had a plan, a plan I don't like and he acts like all my threats are nothing to him. He's pissing me off.

"And?" I asked him, irritated.
"Mad Dog, I'm wounded, would you take care of it for me?"
"Haaah??? Why the fuck would I do that? Heck no! I inflicted that pain so you bear with it." I answered him, my nerves were practically popping out with anger.
"You don't seem to understand, your in my mansion. You are not you, but MY Mad Dog. What I said wasn't a request it was an order from me as Cane and not Lucas." He said, he was still smiling, but I could tell he was serious. His eyes, weren't smiling at all. I felt a bit hesitant, but his dominating aura made hard for me to reject so I simply continued to stare at him.
"Mad Dog, what's taking you so long? Your my Dog, aren't you? So lick my wound." He said, he was no longer smiling as he traced the wound with his pinky. I didn't want to do this, but it was an order from Cane so I did as he told me.

                I sat up from the chair and I walked over to him. I walked around his table, in the left side so he turned his swivel chair and faced me. I held his chest and readied myself. He raised his head, making it relax on his chair and exposing his wound to me and I started on his orders. As I continued to lick his neck, he started talking. Licking the wound became difficult due to all the vibrations, but I still continued because I wasn't told to stop.

"Mad Dog, your next target is the man, living next to the Black Cafe. Hyena said that man has no records or whatsoever in the North, so your work is to check on him" he said. I didn't respond because I couldn't speak or nod since I was licking the wound I made, but he knew I understood so he let me continue...

                Anyway, that was three days ago. And that fucking memory still haunts me! I don't want to go through that again! It was fucking disgusting. He dared to command me to do such humiliating act! Lucas, if you weren't the one who saved me, I could have killed you.

"Oh hey Bridgette, do you come to this Cafe often?" A man suddenly asked as he came in the cafe. Another prick arrived, I wish all dicks would just disappear.
"The past 3 days I have." I answered as I went back to my reading.