Revelations

GAME 000 Q AND A:

-Why tell them the classified information?

Because Jungkook and Taehyung has forgotten the game already and there's no means of remembering it so the secret was safe.

-Who was that unknown who send the classified information to Jungkook and Taehyung?

He was no other than the creator itself, AgustD93. There's no one who knows about the classified information except AgustD, Jungkook and Taehyung.

-Why was Tae and Kook the only ones to know the classified information when they failed to beat the game too?

Because they were the best players in Game 000 who showed immense skills, teamwork and strategies.

-Why are there rumors about the game when players forget playing after they lose and why do they know it's unbeatable?

The rumors are from the players who never finished the game. They have reached the final boss but decided not to fight so they're stuck in the game but they can't tell this to others directly or they'll be forced to spar with the final boss. Also, the game's original description was "An unbeatable game of survival"

Now for the last question,

You can see Hoseok's  pictures in some chapters right?

Because he was AgustD's best friend.

The one he sacrificed to beat the game he created.

(This is the end and If you have more questions, Feel free to ask in the comments :))