Bixanna

arrator's POV

In the town of magnolia, the townspeople are getting ready for a special day; the day of love which happens once a year on the fourteenth day in the second month. This day is not only special for couples but allows people the confidence to ask out the ones they are crushing on. Let's set our sights on a young white hair girl on her way to her guild of fairy tail.

Lisanna's POV

"Wow, it's so beautiful out here, from the sweet smell of candy to the different colors of the beautiful flowers that cover the grass and trees" I says softly with a wide smile as I look over to my older sister Mira who nods in agreement from my statement.

"You're absolutely right sis, this will probably be one of the times where the guild will be quite for a change while everyone is out thinking of gifts, getting money for the gifts, and getting the gifts for their ones the love the most" Mira says as she walks with me to the guild, she was starting to show her pregnancy a little bit since it's been almost three months since laxus had gotten her pregnant, I'm still surprised she hasn't killed him yet with her mood swings.

I couldn't help but frown at thought of our guild members getting gifts for the ones they love. Everyone is already dating or already married. Big sis and laxus are engaged, levy and gajeel are out of town for their honeymoon, big brother and evergreen are out of town for a romantic get-away, grey and juvia are out dating; knowing them they'll be gone all day, and lastly there is natsu and Lucy, they're so cute together that it me jealous that I'm still single, at least I hope I won't be single after today as long as a certain helmet head that I've been crushing on would ask me out.

It didn't take us long to reach the guild, Mira was right about the guild being quite today. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Mira was trying to talk to me until she gave my arm a tug that made me snap out of my trance. I looked up at her with a curious look "I'm sorry Mira, I was lost in thought again" I say softly

"Are you thinking about him again" Mira asks me softly to which I just nod my head at, she's the only one that knows about my crush on bixlow "jeez lisanna, if you love him that much why don't you make the first move?" She asks me softly

"Cause I'm too nervous to ask him, last time I tried I ended up making animal noises from how embarrassed I was" I answer Mira's question as a faint blush appears on my face, I was so embarrassed that day that I didn't come the guild for almost two weeks.

Mira places her hand on the top of my head to try and comfort me, it did work a little bit cause my blush faded away. I was about to say something when two people entered the guild, it was laxus and bixlow, they were talking about their plans for the day, at least so I think.

Mira had seen them walk in and went over to laxus where she gave him a peck on his cheek before she hugged his arm gently. Me and bixlow made eye contact for a short moment before we looked away blushing. I could hear laxus laugh along with Mira, he must've told her something funny.

Mira's POV

I walked over to laxus and hug his arm gently before giving him a kiss on his cheek "hey there handsome" I say with a smile. He smiles back at me before he kisses me back gently "and hello to you too honey" he says with a smile

"Get this honey" he says softly to me as he leans into me so that he can whisper something into my ear "I gave bixlow a fake coin and told him it was enchanted to increase in courage" he says which made the two of us laugh

"Maybe he'll ask lisanna out then" I whispered into his ear as we walked off to a table for us.

Lisanna's POV

I was sitting at the bar alone, I had just made myself a smoothie since Mira was busy talking to Laxus. I was distracted by my thoughts that I didn't realize that a small totem piece was floating by the side of my face. I wouldn't have noticed it if it wasn't for its high pitched voice that nearly made my drink go everywhere.