Gajevy

GAJEVY

Narrators pov

It's been two years since the grand magic games. Two mages were walking through the woods, on their way back to the guild, one was a girl who was really tired and has short blue hair who was being carried by a tall, muscular, man with long black hair.

Levy's pov

"You know you didn't have to carry me" I said softly as I felt my face get warm and my cheeks becoming rose red.

"Well I had to do something since you looked exhausted and you were complaining how sore your feet are" replied gajeel in gruff voice

"Hey! I don't complain, I'll I said was that we should set up a camp so that we can rest up a bit" I retaliated as I puffed my cheeks out

"Well I wanted us to get back to the guild" gajeel says back with a 'tsk' at the beginning of his sentence. Then an awkward silence fell on to us, neither of didn't know what too say until gajeel cleared his throat.

"So, shrimp, do you still hate me for what I did to you when I was apart of phantomlord's guild?" He asked me which made me think about that topic.

"I....I don't know" I said timidly but by the way he reacted to it made me know that it wasn't a good answer

"I see" was all he said at that moment before he sets me on the ground "let's set up a camp for now" he says softly before walking off to get sticks.

I used my magic to set up a tent, then I made a small fire pit with my hands, it wasn't really that hard, it's just making a small indent in the ground and surround it with stones. Once gajeel had return with the sticks, I could see the sadness in his eyes. He looked liked he's was about ready to cry for some reason.

"Gajeel, is everything ok?" I asks him softly as he started to arrange the sticks in the small pit. He looks over at me then back at the sticks.

"I'm fine" he says softly as he finishes arranging the sticks. I used my magic to light the fire, then an uncomfortable silence surrounded us. I didn't like this silence, it felt like it was suffocating me.

After what felt like hours I took a deep breath and looks at the long haired man in front of me, a blush on my cheeks, then I spoke "I don't"

Gajeel looks at me with a curious face and a raised brow "what?" He asks me curiously

"I don't hate you" I told him, I could see that he understood what I meant

"Why don't you hate me?" He asks me softly as he looks down at the ground.

I stood up and went over to him "I don't hate you because you've done a lot to help the guild and protect me" I explained to him as I lifted up his head and sat down on his lap so he had no choice but look at me in the eyes, but I saw something that made me giggle, it was the sight of gajeel blushing.

"What's so funny?" He asks me as he tried to hide his blush.

"You" I say through my giggling, causing him to blush more.

But then the unexpected happened, as I was laughing gajeel had started to lean into me. I didn't know this because my eyes were closed do to my giggling. They i did find out was when his lips were on, causing me to be silent and get a dark blush on my face, his arms had wrapped around me so I couldn't pull away; yet I didn't want to pull away from him. I've always had a crush on him but I was too scared to tell him, but now that he was kissing me; i felt like I was in heaven, I even kissed him back.

After what felt like years we both pulled away from each other and as if on cue we both said what was in our minds "I love you" we said in unison. Then we both smiled at one other before we pecked our lips lips together one more time before we laid on the ground, starring at the starry night sky, his arm wraps securely around me as I snuggled into him

"How long have you loved me?" Gajeel asks me softly to which I reply with "since the battle at tenrou island" I said softly.

I could guess that he was happy with that answer since he kissed the top of my head which made me smile

Then fire the rest of the night we slept in each other arms happily, but his embrace was better since it was protective over me.

That night was the start of something really great in our lives that hopefully will go even better in the future.