Gajevy #2

-Silver-Moonlight-

Narrator POV

It was a quite day in the town of firory, the snow was slowly falling onto the white blanket that was was the snow covered ground. At the guild of fairy tail the members were relaxing and enjoying watching the snow fall to the ground. Wendy and Romeo were playing in the snow with Lucy's spirit plue. The rest of the guild hall was quite. At the bar we meet a bule hair mage and a long black black haired one.

Levy pov

I was sitting with gather at the bar, I was having a weird smoothie that was made up of strawberries and pickles while gajeel started to eat his usual iron scraps. I couldn't help but place a hand on my belly and feel my small baby bump "whats the matter, feeling sick?" Gajeel asked me softly "this is what happens when you drink weird stuff like this" he says as he pointed to my drink. I couldnt help but make these weird foods cause of the fact that gajeels baby baby was growing inside of me, and I still have yet to tell him, the only one that knows is Lucy and mira.

"Hey shrimp" gajeel says to snap me out of my thoughts, and his nicknames for me started to become romantic endearments.

"Y-yeah?" I asked him softly as I looked up at him. His eyes locked into mine "I was wondering if you would to go on a date tomorrow" he asks me softly to which I smile and nod which made him smile too "great, we'll go first thing in the morning" he said before he kisses me gently and I kiss him back.

After a few hours of being in the guild we head out back to our apartment, once in we take our jackets off along with our shoes. We go over to couch where he lays down on it, he takes up the entire thing. I grab a blanket and lay down on top of him before I cover us in the blanket.

Gajeel didn't mind me laying on top of him, I don't weigh that much, so he just watches his shoes on the lacrama tv, where as I fall asleep.

-The next morning-

I woke up on the couch alone, I looked around and heard gajeel taking a shower upstairs, I sighed in relief knowing that he was still here with me.

I got off the couch and went upstairs where I dressed in something nice and warm for the date I have with gajeel today. I grabed a bolt that I keep in a hiding spot so that gajeel can't find them, I started to collect them cause I've been craving iron ever since I got pregnant. I put the bolt in my mouth, pocketing it in my cheek, then started to suck on it.

I walk out of the room and back downstairs where I find gajeel cooking. I smiled smiles and walked over to him and hug him from behind "good morning" I say softly

"Good morning shirmp" he says softly, I could feel his chest vibrate from his deep voice.

"What are you cooking?" I asked softly to which he said "I'm making stuff for our date today" he says softly. I smiled smiles and kisses his back "I can t wait" I said softly before letting go of him.

I walked to the living room and sat on the couch. I take the bolt out of my mouth and put it in my pocket before turning on the lacrama crystal and began to watch some of the plays that went on a few towns over.

After a while gajeel came out of the kitchen with a basket in hand. He looked over at me and smiled "Get your jacket on" he says with a smile. I nod and got up, going into the closet where I put my heavy jacket on then some boots.

I walk back over to gajeel with a smile "ok hun, let's go" I said happily as I cling onto his arm before we leave the house. I didn't know where we were going until we came up on the one place with haunting memories for me. The tree gajeel bounded me to along with my friends.