MIRAXUS

So I hinted at this in my elfgreen chapter about mira being pregnant with laxus' child, so i thought i write about how it all started. Hope you enjoy the story.
________________________________________________

Narrator pov

It was the month of November and the town of magnolia was all decorated in orange, yellow, and brown leaves that covered the streets, sidwwalks, and houses. The guild was routy as always for the reason that they were getting ready for their annual November feast is about happen. A tall white hair girl was helping out by assigning the people certain jobs.

Mira's pov

"Ok guys heres what i want" i said softly as i was looking over my plans "bixlow, you and lissana to hang up the decorations" i said and they nod before they get started "gray and juvia, youll be on drinks" i said and before i could look at them juvia was running out with gray yelling 'lets go my beloved'. I giggled and assigned the rest of the guild members a job, except for natsu mostly because last time he helped out he set the guild on fire.

I went back to behind the bar incase anyone needed something to drink. In my head all i could think about was what dress should i wear and what wpuld laxus think of it. We've been secretly dating for a few months, we were keeping it a secret cause we didnt want people to flock over us, at least untill something good happens like if we get married, so untill then we wont tell anyone

While i was lost in thought i didnt know laxus sat down in a stool infront of me untill i feel someone touch my hand. I looked at him smile my usual smile "what can i get for you?" I ask as i kept my eyes locked with his

"Ill take a lemonade, cant be buzzed when setting up the decorations" he says with a smile "sure thing, coming right up" i say as i take my hand out of his before going under the counter to get the drink.

After a few seconds i stand up and pour him a cup of lemonade "so what are you going to do at the party besides drink and yell" i ask with a giggle, we tease eachother every now and then

He smiles at me "i can think of something" he teases me back as he looked me up and down before he started laughing "i dont know" he says honestly as he looks up at me

I smile warmly at him "dont worry, im sure you'll find something to do" i say softly with a big smile

-at the party-

Everyone was having fun. Natsu and lucy were dancing, gajeel and levy were sitting at a booth like they usually do, gray and juvia were at the food table getting drinks. I was at the bar in a white dress that was strapless and expanded out at the waist line; it was a little tight around the chest but it didnt bother me. I was also wearing heels that were white and had small diamonds around the toes.

I had my back turned the crowd as i was looking over the drinks here, making sure that there was enough for final toast at the end. I felt someone walk up behind me and gives mt ass a gentle smack. I srood up straight and looked at the guy "what's your prob-" i was cut off when i felt someones lips on mine, my eyes widen and scan over the guy, i realized it was laxus. I melted into the kiss and kissed him back for a few seconds before i pulled away from his lips "hey there thunder head" i said softly with a smile.

"Hey to you too, demon goddess" he says back to me softly "you're looking great" he complements me "i can say the same to you" i complement back.

We walk away from the bar as we headed over to the food table. Got a small piece of chicken and corn while laxus was gathering up a lot of food like the end was coming 'is nervous about something?' I think softly

Laxus pov

'God why am i so nervous aroumd mira, im usually fine other times but now i camt think straight' i think as i loaded my plate with food then head over to an empty booth.