7: Yodelling Walmart Kid

Começar do início

TWERKING.

Oh God, It's stuck in my mind now.

I threw my hands over my eyes and shrieked, "IM SORRY LORD, FORGIVE THESE POOR SOULS!"

The girls started running towards the door but the guys were already there and the floor was slippery so they fell onto the floor.

Ha, that's what you get for abandoning me.

I glided my way around them and was about to reach the door when arms enclosed around my waist.

"Lucas put me down! You have already burned my eyes!" I tried to scramble out of his grasp.

"That hurts, princess." He pouted.

Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw Ace furrow his eyebrows.

I looped my foot around his leg so he tripped and let go of me.

I burst out laughing, the tears blurring my vision, and going to lean against a wall for support.

Turns out the wall was Ace and I put my hand on his chest.

"Sorry," I retracted my hand from his chest.

"I didn't know you liked getting handsy." He smirked.

I scoffed, "You wish."

"I don't need to," he shot back.

I was about to reply but once again I was interrupted for like the 10th time today,

"WoRK wOrK WOrK woRk WorK wORk!" Dean's voice cracked as he tried to sing the song.

"Oh my god." Jacob covered his ears.

"You sound worse than that Yodelling Walmart Kid!" Jason fell to the ground and rolled around.

Dean pouted for a second then smiled. Like really big smile and went to his phone.

It wasn't a surprise when the remix for the Yodelling Walmart Kid came on.

I watched as my friends started dancing and, what do they call it now, bootypopping?

I laughed when they started getting the water buckets and soap and spilling it on the floor.

"Come on! Have fun!" Lucas extended his hand to me and pulled me on to the temporary slip n' slide floor.

The next songs that came on upbeat and pulsing as we danced and slid across the floor. We bounced and splashed each other and at one point we played tag then stopped because Dean kept on falling over and was always that tagger.

The upbeat song changed into a slow one as DJ Dean over here thought it was funny.

He grabbed Bee and they started dancing, so did Jason and Taylor also Noah and Raven.

A hand joined mine as we swayed,

"Hello Princess." Lucas greeted me.

"Hola," I smiled.

We swayed and moved until we turned and everyone switched people. Well I switched to a wall which turned out to be a person.

"Cupcake."

"Pretty Boy."

Ace smiled a genuine one and took me by the waist.

"You a dancer?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I've had practise." Was all he answered.

I looked over his shoulder to see Jacob and Lucas trying to dance.

By dance I mean laughing and dropping and pushing each other.

Abruptly, the bell rang signalling for our next lesson.

We stopped and collected our things.

"We did good." Jacob commented as we looked around the squeaky clean room once more.

"Thank God we have Gym next, I can't wait to get out of these wet clothes," I pulled up my crop top that was sticking to me.

"Don't forget dirty!" Dean said.

"Huh?"

"You have a chicken wing hanging off your butt."

***

A/N: YAY WE HAVE OVER 1K READS AND #2 ON TEEN FICTION RISING!!

Omg I'm so happy thanks so much!!

Q: do you prefer the new cover or old one? x

Once again, thanks to all of you xx