The Fight

Y/N POV

I was standing a few paces away from Ruby, who had awakened her silver eyes power, and all I thought was that I might have to get serious now.

Y/N:"So this is the power of a silver eyed warrior? This should be fun" I said with a taunting smirk.

Then Ruby rushed at me and tried to hit me with the silver scythe in her hand, but I barely blocked it with Corvo's Blade, then she immediately tried to attack me, but this time I couldn't block it and she hit my arm, slicing it off. In response to this I had unleashed one of my semblances, Death's Aura, and it did something I didn't expect it formed a black wing on my back and the arm that Ruby sliced of was replaced by a purely black arm that looked slightly demonic.

 In response to this I had unleashed one of my semblances, Death's Aura, and it did something I didn't expect it formed a black wing on my back and the arm that Ruby sliced of was replaced by a purely black arm that looked slightly demonic

Then a scythe formed in my hand and I started attacking Ruby, we traded blows and we landed a few on each other, but they weren't close to lethal. Ruby switched her strategy and baited me in to a defenseless position and attacked me from above. She sliced at my chest and broke my Mark of Reality , and what I didn't expect was her slicing my pocket watch in half, and then she also sliced off my leg. As soon as the halves of the pocket watch fell to the ground, a blinding light surrounded which made me close my eyes, but when I opened them I saw that I wasn't at Beacon anymore, I was in a purely white space. An old man then walked toward me.

Old Man:" So you are the new resident.." 

Y/N:" What do you mean 'resident' ?"

Old Man:" Ah, yes I suppose I should explain this to you... You see you've been sent to a place in-between time, space and the void, you are to spend 127 686 654 years here."

Y/N:"WHAT?! I CAN'T SURVIVE HERE FOR THAT LONG"

Old Man:"As long as you're here, you're immortal, and the time here and your world is different, all those years here would be a couple of months there... Also you are to be tortured for your sins for as long as you're here..."

Y/N:"And who are you?"

Old Man:" I am merely a greeter for the residents"

Y/N:"... And when is the torture going to start?"

Greeter:" When the master comes back, he should be back any second though."

Then suddenly, a new person showed up, and that person was... the future me.

Y/N:"So I'm going to be my own torturer... That's just great."

Future Y/N:" I see you still have your sense of humor, we should start now..."

And this is how the torture and the breaking of Y/N L/N started, this is the first step of him becoming the God of Madness, War and Death.

This is the story of  Y/N L/N: The Genocider, The Ripper and The Demon.