❤️ Mission : Telling Armaan ❤️

Start from the beginning

" Uff......dekho tumhe......tumhaare yeh kapde,yeh dhaadi, yeh thakha hua chehra jisme bahut gussa dikhtaa hai humesha, aur yeh angry young man ki tarah look.......yeh Sab armaan nahi hai."

She whines and he sighs.

" Kya hua armaan? Tum to kabhi aisa nahi the.....aaj Maine dekha hai tum kis tarah se apne interns ke saath baat rahe the. Armaan toh aisa nahi karta,humesha sab se muskuraa ke baat karta tha."

"Aisa kuch nahi hai,bas thoda sa work tension hai."

" Tum acche se jaanthe ho ki tum mujhse joot nahi bol sakte,agar bolthe toh bhi aasaani se pakade jaaoge."

" Sighs . Maybe I learnt to live like this, that's it."

" So you are saying that you have been living like this ."

She looks at him with pain and he nods.

" You remember armaan you promised me that you will be hap......."

She blinks away her tears and he looks away.

" Yeah I remember. I have tried riddhima. I have tried so much to be happy and to learn to live without you. But......"

" But what armaan?"

" This is how I learnt to live without you and I am ok with it riddhima , really and don't worry.".

" Don't worry? How can I not worry? I really don't like this angry young man types armaan. Uff."

She Crosses her arms in anger and he smiles at her.

" Ok "

" What ok?"

" Koi farak nahi padta hai riddhima, ab yahi Meri life hai mein aise hi jee Raha Hoon aur mujhe aise hi jeena hoga ."

" Farak padta hai armaan."

" What?"

He looks at her expectantly and she looks into his eyes.

" Mujhe farak padta hai."

He stares at her and she looks down.

"Sighs. Can I ask you something? "

" Hmm"

"Is everything alright between you and Sid?"

" Why are you asking like that?"

" I don't know ,I just felt something wrong because you are being normal like before ,you didn't talk about Sid at least once since you came and he also didn't come here."

He looked worried and she Frowns thinking.

" I am asking you something riddhima."

"Y.yeah......"

" Are you ok riddhima? Please tell me if something is wrong."

She smiles at him assuring.

" I am okay Armaan."

" Mujhe bataao Kya baat hai ."

" Umm woh...... A.armaan.......Mera aur......."

Her words were caught in her throat and then an announcement is made for all the doctors to come to general ward as there is an emergency. All of them rushes out of the room and reaches to general ward.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

There were many patients in blood who got into the bus accident and needed immediate treatment. All of them including interns rushes to each one of them and treats their wounds.